Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1176967

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Hero rewards need a change : /

[Copy link] 3/1350

Posted on 5/31/19 2:55:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think it is ridiculous that IGG hasn't still changed the hero rewards for buying gems ? I can get any hero I want for $100 but then I need 300 000 gems for destroyer ? I recently got my second destroyer and was disappointed as I've spent so much and get these rewards that I can get from a $5 purchase ..... Pls can these rewards be changed according to the games progression ??

Signature
Posted on 5/31/19 4:42:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't think anyone can claim that the got SM, Mino or Destroyer from a $5.00 or even $100.00 purchase.  Just saying..  True these days you can get any hero for $5.00 if you are willing to wait long enough, but the purchase heroes to date have not been offered for any price.  Now that is not to say that they don't need an upgrade, merely that what you can purchase a hero for is not a reason for it.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/31/19 10:33:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

An update to those rewards could very well mean a new purchase-only Hero being added to the pool. Since those Heroes have a history of being building destroyers, there's a solid chance we'd be seeing another Mino caliber Hero, which isn't necessarily a good thing.

So to clarify, I'm all for upgrading the rewards to be a little more lucrative, and give out some resource-based items, but a new Hero in the pool isn't going to help the current game in my opinion.

Signature
Posted on 6/1/19 2:30:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

all rewards need a change except to those for gem buys

Signature