Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1176967

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] When cc will give me gun slinger

[Copy link] 7/1159

Posted on 7/6/19 1:26:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since gunslinger arrived in this game few years back still I'm rolling and rolling daily free rolls weakly spending 2000+ saved gems . Still i can't roll her and i don't have any top class heros except dove,asura and Anubis i never rolled new heros, always it will take 6 months to get a hero when I Level it up next month igg will introduce new hero it will dominate my fully built hero example it took me 1 year to get skull knight while I gets skull knight i rushed it to single evolution and 8/8 deadly strike and next month Anubis released and dominated my SK without evolving [content removed by FirstLady] . Another good example is i got Sasquatch during last christmas and i leveled it up with stone skin 8/8 and gave war god 7/8 double evolve same month they released lazulix and it is dominating may be i afraid i might get lazu next christmas. But no use for me, I'm at 260,678 might

Signature
Posted on 7/6/19 1:48:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thell all say it's random and the odds are posted
I gave up hoping to roll new hero's ages ago wait till there $10 and buy them

Signature
Posted on 7/6/19 1:50:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well.  I have bad news for you .. gunslinger was in clashers day last month for free with her skin ..

Any way.. I'm p2p and i just rolled Ronin 2 days ago... so it's not just you ..

But you just need 1200 gems for pirate booty tomorrow... i got 3 gunslinger's from this event

Signature
Posted on 7/6/19 2:06:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GS is old news.   You got Dove, OPie, which outclasses her in every way.   You got no reason to pine for GS.

And as Fggddfg mentioned, they were giving her away, plus they are selling her in any old pack of heroes these days.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~445k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 7/6/19 4:08:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Op, I would like to address a few items, some of which has already been stated, but first;
~This is an age appropriate environment, we do not use profanity in any form, something I feel you must have known or you would not have used initials.
~As Kragglekrusher stated, rolling heroes is random and your situation is nothing every F2P and P2P has not experienced, but if you have been around since SK you should know this.
~As Fggddfg stated GS and her skin were given away last month as part of the Clasher's Day rewards, she has also been offered in Pirate's Booty, so I have to ask how did you miss that.
~As Fe203 stated, you have Dove so why are you even worried about GS?

The reality is that you can approach this game from one of two positions. F2P which means you have to be prepared to grind it out.  Or P2P / P2W which means you buy what you want upon release, eitherway whining about the obvious does not change the inevitable.:angel:

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/7/19 3:04:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pirate booty is your answer. Rolled 2400 gems today in search of plant warrior....got 2 gs instead.
Good luck.

Signature
Posted on 7/7/19 3:49:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Last month CC give Gunslinger for everyone at Clashers day event for free.

Signature
Posted on 7/7/19 6:36:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

1 of 2 scenarios. If your luck sucks that bad, stay away fom Vegas... OR, you're really due for a win... so goto Vegas. Either way.... Goto Vegas

Signature