Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 23    Total Posts: 1177527

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Choosing a Crest/Insignia for Lazulix

[Copy link] 3/1198

Posted on 7/13/19 5:28:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So recently I have acquired Lazulix, I have already gotten a talent placed, (Sharpen, Please also let me know if this should be changed), Though now I am quite confused as to what should go in Lazulix's crest/insig slot. Would Sskin be good, or even BF? Please leave some suggestions, Thanks.

Signature
Zaxtus
Posted on 7/13/19 6:25:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congrats on acquiring Laz.  If you are planning on keeping his talent and/or insignia at 8 or less, then use Sacred Light talent and Survival insignia.  A Revive talent is also an option, although Laz tends to live a longer and more substantial single life with Sacred Light.  If you are planing on taking both the talent and insignia to level 9, choose Survival as your talent.  Using Sacred Light as the insignia will add 2000 to his base ATK.  That’s huge.  Or, run Revive as the insignia and get a 116000 HP bonus.

Signature
JudiciousFire
Posted on 7/13/19 6:26:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There are many ways to build Lazu, but in most game modes Revive/revite is the way to go.

Signature
Posted on 7/13/19 6:49:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks a ton for the suggestions, I'll be sure to try out and play around with them and find a match!

Signature
Zaxtus