Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1176967

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] New Meta

[Copy link] 4/1567

Posted on 7/19/19 9:58:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I used to play castle clash very frequently about two years back as a f2p.  I haven’t been back regularly since, and now am noticing that my heroes pale in comparison to many other peoples, even if they are the same or lower level.  I’ve been trying to figure out the meta and what to do, but I’m seriously lost. What are the new most important heroes, and what are the best ways to improve my existing heroes. If you need I can provide screenshots. Thank you.

Signature
Th 16
Farming Q
69,000 might
Heros 8 and 9*
Posted on 7/19/19 10:13:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Much like many other games, or technology in general, newer stuff tends to be better than older stuff.   In particular, most of recent heroes are stronger than older heroes and some of them are must-have for endgamers.

That said, Dove, Lava are your two most important heroes and they are not new.   Walla is key healer.   Cosmo, Lazu are nice to have.   Gramma, Bogey, Ripper are good.   Svallin is decent, but not a must have.

And once you get great heroes, getting good talent to L9, good insignia, and breakthrough levels would make the hero shine.    Talents meta is also changing, with some of the recent talents being must-have (stealth, SL, survival, etc).

If your sig is correct and you are at 31k might, you are nowhere near endgame, though.   At that might, you go with what you get, although obviously you drop them as you roll better.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~445k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 7/19/19 11:55:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I was able to take a screenshot of my hero altar, so here is the link to the imgur.  I have a few other duplicates, mostly with different talents.  I’m not sure if he’s useful, but I also have a treantaur not shown in the image.  I can provide more if needed. http://imgur.com/sgzGvUX

[Content inserted by FirstLady]

Signature
Th 16
Farming Q
69,000 might
Heros 8 and 9*
Posted on 7/19/19 12:29:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Linked for convenience.

PD: Not universally useful in every mode due to being fragile, but in those that need him, there is no substitute.   He is the best
Vlad: useful long time ago, but not so much now.   Still, a good AOE till you get someone better.
Cupid: Still good, but only in few modes.   Probably dungeons is main.
Ghoulem: Decent healer and in some modes better than Walla.   But overall distant second to Walla.
Mike: Used to be one the best tanks, but kind of faded.   Dove is better tank anyway.   Still, best tank in altar.
Walla: best healer in game, although dungeons and Lava4 might like Ghoulem more.   Still, endgame hero.
Tree: Marginal.   Every altar needs a good tree eventually, but not any time soon.   Some GWs use tree, lava4 does, some lab imps want on.   Not a focus for now, though.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~445k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 7/20/19 3:04:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry for replying to a mostly dead thread, but I just have one last question. Now that I know which heroes I should look to acquire, how can I best make use of the ones that I have? I am struggling because in most pvp game modes, I am outmatched and I am finding it very hard to get enough mana, gold, and honor badges to upgrade my heroes to 10*. I also have low level gold storages. Are there any ways to get through this mid game with minimal pain so I can hopefully get my heroes to lvl 200 or maybe even evolved?

Signature
Th 16
Farming Q
69,000 might
Heros 8 and 9*