Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1176967

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] 2 things to be aware of in the last update

[Copy link] 5/1497

Posted on 7/20/19 12:57:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So guys, in the recent update (V1.5.9), IGG added 2 new things, but you may not see the new ways to get money out of us. One of them is "Coupon Wheel". You may see the coupon with the gift picture as a jackpot, however, you do not get anything if you are not willing to spend five bucks. As described in the event page, you get a coupon which will not do anything, but if you buy any amount of gems, the coupon disappears and you get some rewards. Second way is the new BP. You already know the drill as the battle pass is a new trend in games. But to get the second tier, yes you guessed it, you need to spend ANOTHER FIVE BUCKS. In the original battle passes, you can buy it with some sort of premium currency. But here, not even 10k gems can get you the battle pass. But the crucial thing is, that the second tier is the only way to get the new currency, gold medals. And you can buy a set of new items with these...

Signature
Posted on 7/20/19 1:23:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Everything is a way to get players to spend as much money ad possible.

Signature
Posted on 7/20/19 1:42:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Coupon spinner isn't new, and you can spend as little as $1 if you get coupon on crystal coffer day.

Signature
Posted on 7/20/19 1:44:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do agree that locking out the new currency to be pay only is rubbish though

Signature
Posted on 7/20/19 2:41:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

While I understand your concern, I am confused why it should not be understandable that a company would implement new methods to make money.  I mean after all isn't that the objective of any company?

As for the $4.99 fee for the Medallion or the $1.99 for the spinner coupon; I personally don't think either is outrageous enough to warrant a thread.  However I would like to thank you for bringing the obvious to our attention.

btw: Threads like this really make F2P look bad.:(  This is NOT an F2P vehicle, so somethings will undoubtedly cost you some real currency.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/20/19 3:13:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

On my first spin I got 200 Pet bag V. No money spent!

And if you are surprised that they are trying to make money then remember, it is optional and you can choose to play the game for free, like me and so many others.

So why complain?

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U