Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 4    Total Posts: 1180508

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Approval of new members within a clan

[Copy link] 2/1378

Posted on 7/27/19 10:25:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, I would ask here for a request that it would be good within a clan if only the bosses could approve the new members ' applications.

I hope I solved. (Bad English for the knowledge i'm sry)

Signature
Posted on 7/27/19 10:35:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only leaders and vice-leaders can approve guild applications (or kick people out).   So, I am not sure what the requested change is.

As OP noted, he is not a native English speaker, so perhaps he just didn't come across as completely clear.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 7/27/19 1:32:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently any member with Elite status has the ability to accept new applicants, however most established guilds have clear guidelines within the guild as to the procedure for accepting new members.  Only "bosses" have the ability to kick members, and if the wrong applicant is accepted ( which almost never happens in organized guilds ), the "bosses" can expel them and meter out the appropriate punishment for whomever deviated from the aforementioned guidelines.  

Seriously most leaders realize that the success of the "Clan" is a group effort and are not so self absorbed or power hungry as to need to control every aspect of the "Clan", it takes 2 seconds to accept or kick a member.  Good leaders know how to delegate authority and are more concerned about the challenges of keeping 75 members motivated and on the same page.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash