Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 11    Total Posts: 1176967

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] My accounts seem like been hacking

[Copy link] 5/1714

Posted on 7/30/19 11:14:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My gem always geting low, my base was chnge,my loot suddenly full,my heroes died suddenly when i log in....when i login it's say disconnecting...i cant log in...after 3-10minute i can log in and suddenly all change...

Signature
Posted on 7/30/19 11:22:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Have you linked your account?   If so, nobody else should be getting it (and if they are, then you have serious problem).   If it is not linked, then... well.... link it.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~445k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 7/30/19 2:21:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As Fe203 stated, if your account is linked the only way anyone can access it is via the email address and associated password.  If it is not linked then it is in the guest login rotation which means anyone can access it.  Having said that if you are concerned about securing the account make sure it is linked, and if you feel that it has been compromised you need to use the link ingame to discuss with Live Support as no one here has access to your gaming account and can do nothing more to assist.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/30/19 8:00:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If your account is Linked (Android) and you think someone is hacking your account, your first stop should be to change your Google password ASAP and probably going through their account security breakdown thing.

Because as mentioned above, if it's Linked and someone is getting into your account, that most likely means someone has hacked your Google account... not your Castle Clash account.

If you change your Google password and it's still happening, then it seems less likely to be your Google account and more likely to be something going on with your Castle Clash account.

However, that doesn't guarantee it would be your Castle Clash account, since your Google account/internet connection could be ROYALLY BORKED in such a way that it's inherently compromised.

The better internet security you practice (don't ever use open WIFI just for starters, or at least use a VPN if you do), the less likely this becomes.

Other potential issues are giving away/selling an old device that may still have Guest privileges. I'm not sure if this is still a problem, since the way accounts are handled has changed at least a little since the earlier days of CC, but it used to be a loophole in the system (as it was in many games, IIRC).

However, if it's Linked and you have never sold/given away/thrown away the device you first used to play CC (if that loophole even still exists), I would suspect, as the others, that it's your Google account that's the real problem.

If it's not Linked... like Fe203 said, Link it... ASAP. If you're still worried or it keeps happening after doing that, I'd do as FirstLady suggests and contact IGG Live Support for help immediately.

Just my two copper coins of no particular value or relevance.

Signature
Ok, sure.

What?

Move along, please.
Posted on 8/3/19 12:00:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If any suspicion, the first thing I would do. Go in Google and check the number of devices using your Gmail. This will simplify your problem. If you haven't sync your email then do as Fe203 and FL told you to.

Signature
dx5
Posted on 8/13/19 1:10:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have exactly the same problem. Anyone got a suggestion?

Signature
igg