Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 1178132

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Which ones do you prefer?

[Copy link] 2/1506

Posted on 8/21/19 12:26:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi, I'm new in the game. I stopped playing it when vlad and sk were the sensation lol. I'm back and I don't know in what heroes should I focus on. Any recommendation? Ty

Signature
Posted on 8/21/19 12:40:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dove is still a star.   She can go toe to toe with the best, including dragons.

Anubis is great hero, especially in dungeons.

Athene is a bit of glass cannon, but can be effective in some modes.

Storm Eater is very good at crowd control.

So is Lazulix.   Both are decent DPS as well.

Those would be the ones I focus on, especially Dove.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 8/21/19 1:15:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi.
Nice collection of heroes you have, mostly old, but still interesting. Here are my thoughts.
- Your main team heroes are: Dove Kepper , Lazulix and Anubis and they will be with you in almost every mode, regarding of which mode you can add some other heroes.
- Other good heroes you have are: Athene, Michael, Storm Eater, Demogorgon, Rockno. Those are also good for now, but will be diminished by newer heroes, still those are good for PvP especially with Revite 5.
- Honorable mentions are TT good for any boss fight, Team Dungeon modes, and Siren which will increase damage done to Archdemon (but let them be for now)

With this you can experiment which hero will suit you. I would say focus on first 3, and wait for newer heroes, which are better than heroes i pointed as second. If you will not be able to get anything new, when you will devo 200 them level up heroes from second position in order i provided.

Good Luck

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1