Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 1178132

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] team setting help!!plz

[Copy link] 1/1580

Posted on 8/21/19 4:51:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think u can help me..i changed my heroes to anubis,dove,cosmo,ripper and bogeyman..and i have sasquatch,lasilux,azura,espirita,michael,ma hatma,athene,storm eater,commodora,walla walla,gunzlinger,ronin,treaunter,aries,lasulix,plant warrior,professor ribbit,revanent with maxed out abilities and recommonded talents and insigneas,.so what do you recommond for my 6th hero base.and im might 120k player with lv 160 non evolved heroes and all bases i find in matches have gunslinger,dove or both..sometimes walla walla and all bases i find have evolved 160-180 heroes...then cosmo and ripper are easily die in these battles ..so i want to keep them alive and i want to make aggresive team with my 6 hero base..plz can u help me for it.....

Signature
pawan
Posted on 8/21/19 5:38:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First don't use all caps in title, cause it can be read as you were shouting.
Second i have already wrote you good team here: link
but i can repeat: Dove Keeper, WallaWalla, Anubis, Lazulix, Cosmo, Ripper or Bogeyman(one of those last two).
It means you need to remove Ripper or Bogeyman (i think second one) and add Lazu instead, as for sixth hero Walla is a must healer.
As for how long heroes will survive it depend on their talents. Those who are dying often need defensive talent, insignia, maybe even enhancement. Still if they will be dying you will have to raise their Breakthrough lvl.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1