Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 1178132

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] What do you think is the most rare item?

[Copy link] 6/1774

Posted on 8/21/19 10:50:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The title is self-explanatory. I do think the rarest item is the hero token, as you cannot get them as a F2P player yet. Once you run out of the tokens as a P2P, you then need to wait for a suitable bazaar pack which gives you one token per dollar, at least. (as I have seen a 10 USD pack which contained only 7 tokens).

Signature
Posted on 8/21/19 11:38:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe the level 9 talent rune from Hero Trials. Or the lvl 10 rune, if that can be obtained from some game mode.

Signature
BOOM
Posted on 8/21/19 12:58:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Currently it is the level 10 talent Runes and tomorrow it may very well be something else.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/21/19 4:07:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

For sure the lvl9 talent runes..you can see them in hero trials but never get them..From the time igg put them in trials i have never get at least one..maybe i am unlucky,dont know!These^^

Signature
Posted on 8/21/19 5:25:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi.
Great topic.
I think many things in this game can be considered as rare due to the low probabilities attached to getting them, eg. you have a 0.53% chance of getting a lev5 Blade Dance Talent. {those figures speak for themselves}

Ps. I'm not sure what you mean actually by "Hero Tokens". If I'm to guess, I think you are referring to Event coins. If so, well, I wouldn't really consider these as "rare" cause they are often included in 2 or 3 Bazaar packs weekly!

So I'm with the FirstLady on this. The rarest resource, currently, is the Lev 10 Talent Rune. Currently! 

Followed closely by the Lev 4-5 Superior Talent Cards.
I wouldn't consider Lev 9 Talent Runes "rare" too anymore, cause there are more than one common ways of attaining these, some of which, are available for f2p Clashers.

Cheers.

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 120}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 650k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friends. Family.
Posted on 8/21/19 10:46:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I’m going name eraser.  They don’t really see them and they are super rare in the merit store.  Everything else is super easy to get with a small amount of cash.

Signature
Posted on 8/22/19 1:19:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am also thinking lvl 9 talent rune is rarest thing which is available to get. Even Lava soulstones from Labyrinth it more common than this one. Since lvl 10 talent rune is fairly new, i can't tell what drop will be and how common it will be. And i am only counting items which everyone can get, not those from bazaar, cause if you have money, it is not rare to you any more.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1