Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 1178132

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Honor Badges

[Copy link] 2/1641

Posted on 8/21/19 6:32:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Recently, I just got to the point where I have many good heroes to go to 10* in order to be evolved. My main problem is that I am struggling to keep up with honor badges. For someone of about 80000 might, what are the best ways to get hb. I am a low spender as well.

Signature
Th 16
Farming Q
69,000 might
Heros 8 and 9*
Posted on 8/21/19 8:48:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi.

First of all, are you a part of an active Guild?

If so, some good sources of HBs in game include:

• Daily Boss 3 challenge
  • Expeditions, the further you go, the more you earn.
  • Completing some quest board tasks.
  • Completing or sweeping dungeons
  • Blitz gauntlet (rewards only after the season ends)
  • Pirate Booty event

However, the best ways of acquiring enough HBs are:
  • Selling off Tomes (XP books). The best ones to trade for HBs are the Golden ones. One golden book will get you 40k in HBs. But only trade these off as you need. Cause those books are worth their weight in gold, especially for BT leveling.
  • Buying them in Bazaar packs. Nowadays IGG sells HB packs for like $5. And it often comes with shards and gold coins or something like that. You'll probably get a TON of HBs from one of those, and well, that should last you for a short while.

Hope this has been helpful?

P.s. if you need to join a Guild, and you are on Android, look us up. We are Iron-will! :)

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 120}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 650k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friends. Family.
Posted on 8/21/19 10:55:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks so much, and thanks for the guild offer, although I’m not on Android. However, I really appreciate the ideas, I never realized that the books were worth so much. For someone who rarely spends money, what’s the best way to get them for either free or cheap. I have a decent collection now, but would like to keep adding to it.

Signature
Th 16
Farming Q
69,000 might
Heros 8 and 9*