Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 1178132

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Hero hiring

[Copy link] 3/1782

Posted on 8/21/19 7:19:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Any idea how can we increase the chance of getting legendery hero like svallin,phobos..like that
If it is possible!!

Signature
pawan
Posted on 8/21/19 9:37:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The easiest way is to wait until it is being offered in the Bazaar at a price you won't mind paying and outright buy it.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/22/19 1:35:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In my opinion only way to increase chances is wait for event, where with 1500 gems you will get 10 heroes with 1 legendary. You will know you will get one legendary hero each time, and only "but" is but you can't be sure if those will be new heroes or old. This is too random to predict. Chances of getting newer heroes are low, since more heroes are introduced, lower chances are to get specific hero. If only IGG decided to make 2 or 3 rolling categories of rolling specific heroes in them, it could increase chances of getting one we want. But as for now we need to deal with what we have. If you can afford to spend cash in game, than FirstLady suggestion is best you can get. If you are not spending than what i wrote will be best solution.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/22/19 8:35:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It s so sad guys..I'm f2p because my parents dont let me pay to game.because im still going to school.

Signature
pawan