Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 1178132

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Super Pet Feedback

Sticky   [Copy link] 13/5528

Posted on 9/23/19 1:25:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

September's update introduced a new more powerful pet category and we are anxious to hear your views on this newest release.  Do you like it or hate it? and Why?  Perhaps you feel that a minor/major adjustment should be performed, get in on the ground floor and share your views.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 9/23/19 2:11:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like it, based on initial impression.   Both pets are useful, and will likely become must have once leveled, and once mutant versions show up   I would adjust the ratio in LR drops a little toward greens, or maybe make it 2-3 greens instead of 1-2, (same as generally useless to endgame veteran blues).

I also want more pet spawns, but that is what the super pet crystals are for.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 9/23/19 2:45:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I also think those super pets are good and a must have. I just have few "but" regarding it:
- spawning agent and pet essences drop ratio from lost realms is terrible, i only received few, and funny is that i found them on common enemies, not those devolved. Devo heroes should have much higher drop ratio for it than standard heroes, or add it as second possible reward ,
- spawning agent and pet essences should be available in LR shop and Treasure Trove (didn't saw in any so far),
- amount of spawning agent and pet essences should be also increased from drops. It is already very rare to see them and in combination with small chance of finding it is like Lava Hunting in Labyrinth, really really slow,
- super pet snacks should be available as drop from specific game mode like hero trials, not from spawning. It is annoying to see them instead pet,

All for now, i will edit post later if i will have new suggestions.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 9/23/19 8:19:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 9/23/19 11:24:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Getting the materials needed to skill up is easier than getting the materials to level/hatch new SPs.

The essence drops replaced level 2/3 insignia drops from centaur bosses, which is a downgrade,

The second interface is annoying. Not for the spawning, but for viewing and equipping. Those mechanics are identical to regular pets. The interface can be the same.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/19 4:23:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For first impression it looks very promising for me and I like the concept.
In my opinion the current system is good, it only need to be adjusted, upgraded.

As mentioned above it's really hard to get spawning agents and pet essences from Lost Realm; both the drop rate and the amount dropped should be increased. Evo/devo groups should drop even more.

Pet essence drop rate in Team Here Be Monsters is ok, only the amount should be increased.

As for super pet snacks, spawning is good as a source but we need more. For example Lost Realm chests, treasure trove or maybe Arid Ruins.

Super pet skill book sources are perfect; doesn't need to be changed.

Pet spawning rates are seem to be ok for me, I even got mutant pets without pet crystals.

Pet crystals are should be added to some free events like discount store (for gems but not for event coins), pirate booty.

The pets and their skills are fine, they will be useful on higher levels.

Thank you for this update.

Signature
Posted on 9/24/19 7:49:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would help to add some pet resources to some of the shops.  Greens in particular.  I am thinking guild shop or victory marks shop.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 9/26/19 9:46:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like the concept, and theres some pretty powerful boosts from the pets, however like others i do think they are terribly hard to summon, and since the update i have summoned pets 14 times- only once did i get a pet, and the rest were all super pet snacks, so i find they should put super pet snacks somewhere else and actually summon something sentinent with the essences that one can USE the snacks on.

Signature
Hellooooo
Posted on 9/26/19 11:50:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe give some pet snacks as a reward for some minigames? The items used to summon arev rediculously priced its a shame we have to waste them on snacks

Signature