Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 26    Total Posts: 1182528

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] The most under rated hero

[Copy link] 5/2168

Posted on 10/12/19 3:46:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Who in your opinion is the most under rated hero? I'm going to give a shout out to Ronin, with the right talent he'll still clear out half a base even with all the new heros.

Signature
Posted on 10/12/19 2:42:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sasquatch, I always loved this hero, but with the release of Laz I benched him, recently I ran into some high accounts with him (have no idea what kind of builds they used withe the new talents) but Sas alone utterly destroyed my team, so I’m really curious what build that was, and want to unbench him :D

Signature
Posted on 10/12/19 3:15:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think AC has always been the most under rated, unappreciated and under valued hero in the game.  His skill alone has enabled him to be used as a counter against a lot of heroes.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 10/12/19 3:54:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

On my main, they are a joke, either in my altar or as opponent; but on my smurf Rowdy Rascals more than hold their own.    Not sure why...

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 10/12/19 3:58:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Icedemon....still get used today in lava 5....impressice for a blue hero

Signature
Posted on 10/13/19 3:44:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

That is hard question, there is many heroes which were called "useless" until someone found good build for them. And some are just telling that certain hero have ended, cause there are other heroes which can counter them.

I think that for me Aries really good example of one of those under rated hero. He was a must long time ago, then few heroes with immunity to his skill came, after that Walla, and than ppl begun to tell that he is no longer good cause there are heroes which are immune to his effects, or can counter them. 
But still even now i see him in LBF where is he really annoying, and with proper setup he can be main reason of victory. 
Ppl are telling he is no longer good, and yet many of them are still using him, even in raids.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1