Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 1182236

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Lost Realm Teams

[Copy link] 5/2061

Posted on 10/15/19 4:41:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello folks.

I was thinking about making post with good ideas of good LR sweeping teams, cause we do know that some LR battles can be quick, or long if you will not use good heroes and currently LR became very important for those who want Super Pets. 

Right now i have team of Lazu, Cosmo, Anubis, Walla, SE. First 3 are used with revite 5+ insignia, walla have defensive build, and SE is for quicker Centaur killing only. 
How it is working ? Cosmo is procing first along with Sasq, after that Lazu is procing, and killing most of heroes which are still alive. No evo heroes are dying in 1-3 sec. It is working even on devo heroes, but stronger or caped heroes will not be taken down that quickly. SE is for Centaus, cause his attack is quickly killing him (ok more quickly, than other heroes). Anubis is only for debuffing enemy heroes which will not die that quickly.

Earlier i was using Sasq instead of Lazu, along with Michael, PD, Anubis, and Walla. First 3 had Revite 5+ to proc asap. Team was good, but not that quick as mu current team.

For LR Here Be Demon i am using currently Lazu, Cosmo, TT, PD, GS. It is mostly not allowing that demon to do anything at all. And since we do have 2 high DPS, if you will pick good friend, you will kill that demon in first attempt, even if this demon have Reflect Damage skill.

Maybe you have different teams, which will help others to beat LR more quickly ? 
Share your ideas with us :)

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 10/15/19 8:14:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's been a while since I had a problem in LR (except for battle altars), so I am not really sure it matters that much, at my might at least.   I suppose demons can still be tricky for lower might player with bad friend list, though.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 10/15/19 8:45:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just make sure you have warden activated in centaur battle and it should be quicker. As for demon, of course with capped damage dps is what matters.

Signature
Posted on 10/17/19 6:57:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best setup I found to kill teams really fast is: revite 5 Bogeyman, revite 5 Ripper, revite 5 Cosmo, empower/revite Walla and Storm Eater/rosaleen (empower on rosaleen and defensive build on storm eater)

Signature
Posted on 10/17/19 11:44:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey,

recently I modified my LR teams on my main and smurf acc. I always forget to swap between the teams, so I decided to create only one team for every aspect of LR.

Basically, you need a PD for HBD, one hero with revite who one-shot every enemy for fast clean-up - Anubis, Boogey..., one hero with % damage (Rosaleen - or Storm seems to be even better as the % damage is connected to his basic attack and is not influenced by energy reduction), one DPS (DK, Athene, TT, Gunslinger...) and a healer (for lower lvl) or a stunner.

This is my smurf team:

I use Boogey (No Anubis on this acc) with 9lvl Revite insignia, WW with lvl7 Revite, Athene with revite talent, it's pretty fast in normal fights, good on boses and quite good on HBD.

On my main I don't have the best team, but Anubis with lvl 8 Revite in Insignia and lvl 9 UP is beast and demolishes normal opponents in a single proc. It's not optimalized for HBD, but it's good enough as these fights are not that difficult now:

BTW: I prefer Cosmo over Lazu, because Cosmo is autoproc and has greater reach than Sas.

Signature
LINE ID: valleyman-gp
Our guild Gold-pigs is recruiting on Android!
Posted on 10/18/19 9:14:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here are my main team and the one I shared earlier on this topic.

Signature