Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 17    Total Posts: 1178955

Total:#9

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Ripper or Phobos........that is a question !!!

[Copy link] 8/913

Posted on 11/8/19 3:47:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello Folks

It is rare for me to ask for advice, cause usually i am one who is giving them ;) but today from quest roll i have received first Phobos on main acc.
Currently i am working on Ripper, which is Devo 187 (i am not in a hurry), but i am thinking if i should  focus on Phobos instead, or maybe use books, to instantly lvl up Phobos, and finish Ripper, or maybe lvl up them both in same time :unsure:
I wanted to put Ripper instead Anubis, but now i am not sure which one will be better. I will use both eventually for different game modes but who would be better for raids and Gw ?

Share your opinion, and help me to decide better solution :)

Cheers.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 11/8/19 4:08:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Me honestly, i prefer ripper over phobos for defence. Ripper cant miss, so he will always hit the enemy.

Phobos he is a good defensive hero with empower.
I dont really use him in any kind of offensive battles
ripper seems better for me

Ripper is a good hero too, as i already said he cant miss, so he will help you killing max dodged hero's in offensive battles&eventually in defence.

Do they replace anubis? I'm not so sure anubis is still a good hero for some game modes(dungeons for example) and hbm

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 762k
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Posted on 11/8/19 4:48:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do not have Ripper and rolled several days ago Phobos so i'm still on the way to lvl het up.
can't give you an advise, sorry.
i realise it's just an useless post, but still. now you know haha

Signature
Posted on 11/8/19 4:52:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Annubis is good not only for damages, but also for the damages reduction.
But I didn't use it since long time :-)
Ripper does better silence job than Phobos, but more easier to die.Normally he is first to die.
I have both Ripper and Phobos have the same build (FG + SL in offence, FG + Empower for defense). Both have full doge enhancement with BT30.

In defense, in general I use both, but in offence, it depends on the opponents, sometime both, sometime only ripper, sometime none of them. We have too many attack heroes today :) And also many heroes immune of silence too.

My suggestions:
- if the resources are not problem for you, raise both of them
- for the resources constrain, focus on ripper first.

Anubis is another story, he is still very useful for dungeon (until insane dungeon 7, the 8 is useless). For HBM, he is useful too, but not essential.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/19 5:02:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Firstly congratulations!!!
I rolled both ripper and phobos few days back..
And I am not in rush to use my resources (tome basically) on them because nowadays I save tomes for BT as enlighten doesn't enhance BT exp I think. So in my view since you have already reached with ripper quite far so keep leveling him up and use tomes on phobos coz both have silence effect with silent cover both together will be more fruitful.
Obviously it is my personal opinion as small player, so you can go with pro player advice :)
Though it is also depend on your resources availability.

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 11/8/19 8:52:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Focus on ripper all the way. Phobos is decent for base defense with empower.

Signature
Posted on 11/8/19 10:48:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ripper is very good for defence and silence and a good chunk of dmg. Phobos is good with empower (as random number person said) for constant proc but it really won't cut it for much but stun and releasing energy from enemy's so I would go with ripper. Now for anubis, he is very good in gw if you are trying to spam your snipers and they have troops and also be is good for a good defence for your offence. Now also anubis against lazulix,anubis will win any day. That sums up those heroes you didn't ask for good talents /insignia so I'm not gonna say any because I don't know your setup

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 11/8/19 11:53:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well both are very good in my opinion, my brother has a Devo Ripper and he is a beast in offence, sniping those dodge heroes and also good for defense. Phobos seems a little lower priority due to his lack of attack even of constant procs, silence is good, but many have already said that there are a bunch of heroes with anti-silence capabilities, and also debuff removers such as walla and occultist. Ripper is gonna be more useful for attacking and defending, although talents and crest of course matter and really determine which way your heading, so a second talent slot would be good in order to switch from atk to def. Phobos is excellent in defensive, so I would use him for that purpose of his reflect, but all in all you should level your ripper all the way and focus on inscription and DESTINY, his skill needs to leveled up so he remove more buffs from more enemies. That is my thoughts on these two, also upgrade Rippers breakthrough first so you can increase his dodge, and he already gains a 35% increase of his dodge at skill lvl 10, 5% every additional skill after that, so that is tremendous when you equip full dodge traits/talents/crest.

Signature
Might: 241k

CC name: XgodAlive

Guild: Revive

I use to be f2p for two years, but now a proud p2w
Posted on 11/8/19 1:55:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Cich, level them both.
They both have good uses in defense and offensive gameplay.

When they are both at Devo 200, BT both as well but in this order:
* Ripper to BT20 then,
* Phobos to BT 20 then,
* Ripper to BT30, and finally,
* Phobos to BT30.

Ps. their builds are important and you'll find many suggestions for good builds on both.

Goodluck and enjoy your new Heroes.

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 120}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 650k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friends. Family.