Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 23    Total Posts: 1179491

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Can't connect to Amazon.

[Copy link] 4/512

Posted on 11/30/19 7:02:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is anyone else having this problem?

Signature
Posted on 11/30/19 7:08:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it seems this problem with amazon I suggest you to contact amazon

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 903k
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Posted on 11/30/19 9:48:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

No king haven't seen that

Signature
Posted on 11/30/19 6:18:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I decided to restart my kindel and it fixed the problem. Thanks everyone.

Signature
Posted on 12/1/19 10:31:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You already fixed this problem but I will clarify anyways. Basically what happened was one of two things 1) I see you are in pack shop so if you were trying to purchase a pack then Amazon purchasing servers might have been down. 2) if it wasn't you trying to revive a pack and the game was just crashing then this is the problem: on certain games you will notice on your task bar there is a little circle and if you click on it, it will take you to your 'Amazon account game account' (which is basically your account that stores your game data instead of a Facebook account of email. This is changeable by making another kindle user) and it couldn't connect to that account which can be caused by a few things 1. You might have not given the game access to all of the permissions it asked for 2. Amazon servers are down (which only lasts for a few minutes or could be singled to a few accounts. Can be fixed by restarting device unless the whole servers are down which is very rare) 3. Your Wi-Fi connection is questionable meaning you could be close to very large mental objects or your Wi-Fi company is just messing with you. Hope this helps in case this happens in future circumstances

Signature
The fridge