Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 23    Total Posts: 1179491

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Landwalker best build and talent

[Copy link] 4/559

Posted on 12/2/19 8:37:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi guys, I just rolled landwalker but i am not able to find anything in the forum related to him.

Can anyone advise what is the best talent and build for him? I heard that he is quite a good hero..

Thanks

Signature
Posted on 12/2/19 10:05:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The best build for landwalker rn is sacred light and flame guard, with healing condition and high dodge.

Signature
Might: 320K
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: Z_HAMMER

Ive been F2P for six year and will remain one till the end of this game/time
Posted on 12/5/19 11:12:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Rather than asking what's the best build, in what game modes you will use landwalker?

Signature
Posted on 12/6/19 11:12:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would say he is alright, I run Flame Guard lvl 9 and sacred light lvl 9 on him, he is super good in dungeons specifically expert 8-10, solos all heroes with no spells, few of my other heroes die right away when dropped next to them after a short time(this excludes dove, lava, and any hero that can be given the right build). I also run sacred light as talent and silent cover as insignia, thats for lost land for silencing, it actually works not gonna lie, just depends on how long he can survive to silence, other than that go for Sacred Light and Flame Guard, he deals insane crit damage with his skill, most ive seen so far was 6 million but that was a big molt, so you might want to add acc or dodge. But after all that is said, he is useless right now...

Signature
Might: 251k

CC name: XgodAlive

Guild: 

I use to be f2p for two years, but now a proud p2w
Posted on 12/7/19 4:17:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I built him with fg/sl/hc with Dodge traits. He's not great for gw defense. Possibly in a h2h attack in gw. I love him in ff. Tanks like a champ. He's apart of my main team I use. Also use him in lbf and other h2h modes.

Signature