Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 26    Total Posts: 1182528

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Who should get survival and why?

[Copy link] 5/2130

Posted on 12/21/19 11:09:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just rolled a survival from talent box, who should I give it to given that I'm trying to make my heroes as indestructible as I can. So far Dove Keeper, Anubis, Skeletica/Lavanica(basically tied) and recently Michael(pretty much in that order) are the only heroes that tend to last a long time. Who would gain the most durability from survival and why? 
Also what enchantment should I try to get for that hero to make it as indestructible as possible? I have hundreds of enchantment boxes to open so I should be able to at least get a level 4 of any enchantment.

I appreciate any and all input and advice.

Signature
Posted on 12/21/19 11:21:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well the people on the forum need to know what heroes you have in order to help you, list off your main heroes you are using and every event hero you have also

Signature
Posted on 12/22/19 3:56:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I totally agree with ReignZ-XgodAlive, you will receive a much better response if members know what heroes and existing talents you have.  Survival is a pretty popular talent for many different heroes, it would be easy to suggest something you don't have.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/22/19 3:38:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is my alter, I also have prof ribbit and rowdy rascals I could build

Signature
Posted on 12/22/19 7:23:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 12/23/19 7:26:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I find that survival is often best as a crest or a backup talent. I mostly use it on my Guild War heroes like Dove, Zeph and Ronin. The only exception for me is Lazulix, because he’s immune to damage much of the time, so the extra few seconds of sheilding helps a good deal. Pair it with Sacred Light crests, and Lazulix becomes a dangerous tank.

Signature
Windows Server - 610K Might - FTK