Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 25    Total Posts: 1183676

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Survival team?

[Copy link] 5/2035

Posted on 12/23/19 6:26:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I've been testing builds on my hero s and just recently thought it would be good to make a full survival team and when I tested it my hero s (lazu, walla, asura, anubis, dove, and occult)with survival they worked so well and literally would not die against hero s like dove keeper, lava and zeph. So I'm just curious if anyone else runs a full survival team or am I just completely out of my mind for doing that?

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 660K
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TRENCH
R.I.P, Ive converted to the dark side. May all you remaining f2p have the same luck I did when I was f2p!
Posted on 12/23/19 12:04:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Based on your findings you definitely are not out of your mind.  The reality is that there are some popular builds for most of the heroes, but those are not the only ones that work.  If it works for you run with it and set a new tend.  Survival is a pretty popular talent, can I ask what you are pairing it with?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 12/23/19 3:38:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
The fridge
Posted on 12/23/19 7:57:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First of all, kudos to you for being brave enough to test new builds. Not many try to do this..so good on you bro.

Secondly, your Survival build seems "good" but needs rigorous testing before you decide to settle with it. I know for a while I preferred a Revive + Survival Ripper cause of his high dodge, & it worked great in defense, but sucks in almost every other game mode.

Heroes like Ripper, Occult, Walla, have very weak HP so they can easily be killed against strong atk builds. I've found, for these since they are also great support Heroes, stacking dmg reductions helps them to tank and live longer to support the rest of the team.

Tanks, like Dove, Lava & Zeph with dmg caps are capable of GREAT dmg ouputs, at very lil risk to their health. Im a firm believer that when choosing builds, one should do their best to boost the best qualities of the Hero they are building. Eg. Dove Keeper, with the right build, can proc with a crit dmg exceeding 3million! (This is insane dmg!) Zeph is similar too...with a strong atk build.

Creating a full Survival team may assist your team to "survive" a few attacks, & survive in some game modes at intermediate levels, but the tougher the competition, the more you begin to appreciate being able to dodge and reduce dmg received without a cooldown.

Survival basically has a 4sec cooldown. Lol. Thats alot of time to get dead ;)

All that being said, in alot of PvP modes, an SL + Surv Laz at very high bt, tanks for days !! Lol :D

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 80}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 850k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friendship. Fame.
Posted on 12/23/19 8:44:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love survival on heroes like dove and zeph, but....  if you run into malaise team, you are dead.  But would be good to try as a team, just know with wrong matchup you get screwed

Signature
Posted on 12/23/19 10:50:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here's  
tQ¡© is a pic of my dove doing 3 mil damage as you stated. When she's made correctly she does amazing

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 660K
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TRENCH
R.I.P, Ive converted to the dark side. May all you remaining f2p have the same luck I did when I was f2p!