Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 8    Total Posts: 1180566

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Line of Defense / Talent Title Feedback

[Copy link] 13/4274

Posted on 1/1/20 3:12:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As you know IGG often solicits feedback for the members in an effort to maintain and improve upon our gaming experience.  Having said that our most recent update included [2] new features: Line of Defense and Talent Title, please feel free to post any commentary you feel IGG should know regarding the fuctionality of these new releases.  Please remember this is a juvenile friendly environment and structure your comments as such.

http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic/operate?action=edit&ctid=291211&crid=2211207

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/1/20 3:23:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

TITLE TALENTS SRE WAY TOO EXPENSIVE!! THE COST MAKE NO FREAKING SENSE 10MILLION BLUE CRYSTALS???

NEW GAME MODE NICE GAME MODE GETS HARDER OVERTIME BUT ITS COMPLETABLE WITH EMPOWER

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 1.015mil
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Line whxamix
Posted on 1/1/20 3:39:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like both features. Line of defense is very cool as it requires a lot of strategy on placement and give good rewards.
Loving the new title system as we can gain some good stats like dodge, accuracy, crit and HP by playing the line of defense gamemode :)

Signature
Yeah, it's me ;)
Posted on 1/2/20 1:57:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love this event

Signature
Bunty
Posted on 1/2/20 3:22:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Title talent is good thing, which will allow our heroes to be stronger, as our might increase. It may push some ppl to gain might in order to get better bonuses. Maybe this way there will be less low might acc with Lava and Zephy, who were intentionally lowering their might to face weaker opponents. Still cost is high in other resources than gold and mana, which may be problem for f2p community or small p2p.
Line of Defense is interesting mode with interesting reward, but between second and third wave is high difference in difficultly. On main acc i have no problem with that, cause i have most of heroes, but on lower might acc with no Lazu last wave is often to difficult, mostly cause of Ripper wave. Those are biggest threat in this mode, especially if in same wave there is Lady Leo, which will automatically stun your heroes. Than i have problem even on main acc. If they are not present than it can be beaten even on and, but it require correct strategy.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 1/2/20 7:30:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Now we are talking about the title stats I'd like to speak for most people we already know the costs make no sense but for its costs it should be atleast reasonable to make it stack.

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 1.015mil
Guild? -
Wegamers Whoami?
Line whxamix
Posted on 1/2/20 1:42:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like LoD. It took a couple of days to get the right combination for level 3. It is nice they give us multiple chances to learn how to defeat the monsters. Changing the reward to chests that give soulstones of several recent heroes may be better in the long run than focusing on rewarding a single hero. For example, each chest could randomly reward 5 or 10 stones for one of 8 recent heroes, with one chest given for passing level 1, two chests for level 2 and three for passing level 3. It is not perfect, but it may avoid problems for those that can't get 200 stones for a single hero each season and would give us a shot at getting multiple heroes over several seasons. (Assuming IGG changes the hero for each season for the current version.)
Title rewards are too expensive for the incremental boost they give, considering we already spent resources to increase might. I agree that these should not be free, but I am not a fan of spending millions of fame, red crystals, etc. to boost an attribute by a relatively small amount. As others have said, this is a huge cost for small spending P2P and F2P players

Signature
Posted on 1/2/20 7:44:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wish line of defense could always stay up, to farm both soulstones and title badge
How much time do we have to wait for having this mode back again? :'(

Signature
Yeah, it's me ;)
Posted on 1/4/20 6:26:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I didn't like much coz consumption rate of resources is quite huge. Not worth in simple words so I have quit jumping when it demanded 100tokens and 100k red crystal :(

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 1/12/20 7:21:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Overall I approve of these features.  

Many have noted that the title tiers become very expensive. While this is true, they are also one-time upgrades and very powerful, being as they impact every hero.  

This also is a way to make green and blue heroes relevant in PvE

The title badges are currently P2P only, but looks most new features and currency I expect them to become available to grind soon - probably through a Lost Realm upgrade or new feature.

I do have one significant suggestion. Currently the stats don't display in the heroes alter - could that be fixed please?

Signature