Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 19    Total Posts: 1186084

Total:#14

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Line of Defense / Talent Title Feedback

[Copy link] 13/7307

Posted on 1/16/20 1:30:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Starting with a big thanks to igg. I really love this game and always i love the way you keep improving. Yes being a ftee to play is difficult, still i like how you keep them engaged with events and rewards. And the nee game mode line of defence this is just so amazing a different gameplay, waves after waves fun after fun its so good. I hope you plan to bring this event every month. I am not saying about rewards they are good. Better that that is the game mode its really killing.

Signature
Posted on 1/16/20 4:07:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good mode. Balanced. Players bragging but this mode just need good setup. Sometimes i lose many times but win very easy with good setup. I almost always use lil nick. Meaby ice demon will be usefull becouse slowdown.
Title talent price is ok. It give huge buff.
I think this is nice game mode.

Signature
Posted on 1/16/20 4:17:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First, I think it's good that they are trying to make titles better and giving attribute boosts depending on titles, however, I've seen that it's going to take forever on title talents because those title talents badges or whatever aren't as easy to come by unless you can spend quite a bit of cash building them. There was an event to win them to begin with but it's over for now. I would say it will come back but if you only get the event for a week out of the month it's going to take a while to achieve getting the top title talent.

Don't get me wrong, it's always been my favorite thing about the game that it's pretty much never ending. I just hope that it's eventually easier to obtain these title talents and there benefits.

Signature
Chris
Posted on 1/16/20 7:24:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with queenWine on both Line of Defence and Title talents. IMO this is the best balanced game mode and fairest balancing the need of P2P and F2P.  It took me time to work out but I really enjoyed working out, like a puzzle, how to win. I used some older hero like queenWine suggests. I think it is fair that it 'costs' more for better rewards. As a F2P (ATM) I have to choose where I should spend my resources and I find this as fun as playing the game itself. I am not competing with the best P2P on my server, I am competing with players like me, so I must use strategy to win them. I am pleased atm I am in the top 100 for arena, because I have concentrated my strategy this time. This is because the new game mode Line of Defence has taught me strategy.
As for I think FirstLady comment about players being left with 'partial heros' these heros tend to be sometimes game changes but eventually soulstones become available. I am nearly able to get Lavanica, it has taken a long time but a few more months and I will have enough soulstones. It is exciting for me, like waiting for birthday.

Signature
The.Dude