Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 30    Total Posts: 1182353

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Dove Beast Build

[Copy link] 7/2143

Posted on 2/26/20 8:39:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello, can i ask for everyone's suggestion for Dove build mixed between survivability and killing-heroes. I have this setup, don't know is it good or not. Please help meh.
1. Brute Force 10/10 + Survival/ Unholy Pact INS. 8/10. 13k5 ACC. Sage Lioness Mutant.
2. Stealth 8/10 + Survival INS. 8/10. 8-9k6 ACC. Doom Baloon.
P/S: I don't have much resource so please comment for a noob F2P like me. Thanks for all your help. :D

Signature
Ingame Name: HelloItzMe
Might: 180k
Platform: WP(Windows)
Guild: LimeRealm
(^-^)
Posted on 2/26/20 9:13:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I use her to suck up the enemy heroes procc ither heroes destroy the base she rarely dies

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.28mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 2/26/20 9:15:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Quote " Dove build mixed between survivability and killing-heroes "
Each of your builds are made for either killing heroes or survivability as you've shown

Now if you want a mix ,the best thing is to put on her
:10/10 Unholy Pact + Stealth insignia + Healing ritual

Signature
Posted on 2/26/20 9:17:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

First if I may, you are asking for the best build based on today's ingame options as the best builds often change with the release of a new talent/insignia/equip/trait etc...  However I do like the way you listed your existing setup, the only thing you could have done better is include a list of alternates you have available so that members can respond based on exactly what you have and not send you on a hunting trip for something that might be somewhere down the line.

btw: Mega noob here I don't dare attempt to answer such questions because there are multiple options and trolls love to pick my posts to dispute.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 2/27/20 11:01:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have an alternative build, Bladedance talent, nimble insignia, full dodge traits, healing ritual enchantment. It’s ultra defencive ofc, but she is like almost unkillable, great for everything in game, even a base killer if you put a Doom Balloon pet on her, only downside is, the damage on hero’s is not great :)

Signature
Posted on 2/27/20 3:34:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Interesting build, why use vital boon? i mean she already removes buffs when she attacks why not go with tenacity or soul healer instead?

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 620K
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TRENCH
R.I.P, Ive converted to the dark side. May all you remaining f2p have the same luck I did when I was f2p!
Posted on 2/27/20 9:23:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dove Keeper setup

Signature
Posted on 2/28/20 10:01:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys, since someone asks about dk best build, would you prefer UP or BF for offense mode?

Signature