Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 1186056

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Did the last update anger people or why they all gone?

[Copy link] 3/1918

Posted on 2/29/20 6:43:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Did I miss something big.... No change in friends but it looks like about three quarters of them simply stopped using the friendly wheel after this February update.... Which doesn't make sense since the rewards improved...

Signature
Posted on 2/29/20 8:15:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I suspect when most ppl saw Destiny lvl going up to 100,
without the overall improvement to the actuall gamemodes and
rewards system most of them said (the hell with it)...
even i the hardcore F2P thought about it... now i simply join to collect free stuff :D

Signature
Posted on 2/29/20 8:16:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Without a comprehensive survey of all the members it is impossible to determine the reason(s) or to pinpoint one.  The game has a lot of content and members just might be shifting their opinion as to what is important, many may have left, then real life responsibilities may have been altered to the point of limiting their ability to log in.

The only thing you can do is to determine who is sending you the hearts and who is not, then adjust your list accordingly.  Spending time determining why this occurred will not change how many you are receiving.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/1/20 3:38:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Indeed it is difficult to say in global terms. Like FL wrote survey would have to be made, but still there is no guarantee everyone would participate. From what i saw on my list folks are still sending them, maybe less frequently than before but they didn't left for sure. 
But on other hand maybe they indeed were not using it, since they didn't noticed changes, and they thought it is good for nothing. It is really difficult to say. Best option is to talk with them when they are online and just simply ask why they are not using FW

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1