Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 18    Total Posts: 1186083

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] This game is done

[Copy link] 7/1621

Posted on 3/22/20 9:33:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Really sorry that it came to an end... I put years in this game, and enjoyed it all the way.
It died the moment shards became irrelevant. It's like that from my perspective.

Signature
Posted on 3/22/20 10:35:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not for me. Having a good and active guild is what still makes the game interesting and fun to play for me.

Without have the bunch of people I'm playing with I would probably have quit but being in a active guild is a big part of the game and probably even bigger now with the new game mode

Signature

Midgardsormen
Posted on 3/22/20 11:42:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It is rather than OP is done with the game and he is obnoxious enough to try to push the notion that if he feels that way, then everyone should.    He doesn't even have a good reason for this.   Meh.

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~520k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Line ID: Rustytroll (big shock there, eh?)
Posted on 3/22/20 12:39:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Shards still matter to me! Not irrelevant.
Game is still a go for F2P!

Signature
2Crazy4U, 2Crazy, 2C, Bob ... it is all the same. I am F2P and proud of it.
Always looking for new members in my laid-back guild: 2Crazy4U
Posted on 3/22/20 10:29:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well *darn why didn't you guys tell me, coulda been done years ago.  Guess nothing's left.
[content edited by FirstLady]

Signature
Posted on 3/23/20 3:54:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To be honest i am happy i was able to get so many different slime essences for free  from events or giveaways and i don't have to use shards for that goal. Still i have to use shards for evo and devo, since i don't have too many spared hero cards. And now those hero cards are needed for Hero Exchange events so it is better not to use them for evo/devo/destiny etc. Better use shards/fame for that goal and keep cards.
Therefore i don't feel like game is done cause You have no idea what to do with shards, and their amount is huge. It would be better if you said you are bored and you don't find any fun/challenge/reason to play game.
I would only suggest you to save shards, cause sooner or later IGG will add something which will be available through shards, and than you will complain for that.

Cheers.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 3/23/20 1:00:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

Signature
Big or Smol PP?
Posted on 3/25/20 11:13:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Technically shards are still very relevant because you can still use them for two vital thing. #1 buy a paladin which has some insane 95% dmg reduction. And #2 you can fill your whole alter with green slime and watch them be consumed. Basically 100% worth the shards :)

Signature