Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 14    Total Posts: 1186079

Total:#46

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Narcia Feedback

Hot Topics [Copy link] 45/5680

Posted on 4/19/20 11:36:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The long awaited new guild feature just recently opened, and as expected the negative commentary has begun. So I though it would be great to share our experiences to help develop an effective method to navigate through this new world, while also providing some comprehensive feedback to IGG for improvements.

Having said that please take a moment before posting and consider not only the issues that you have encountered, but also viable suggestions to remedy the issues.  It would also be very helpful if you share any effective strategies which you have noticed to navigate the feature.  It goes without saying that Narcia could evolve to be more popular then GuildWars, but not without our help to fine tune it.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 4/19/20 1:49:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is some first thoughts from me. 

1- Improve information about titles. After we quit and enter again we need to tap on every title around base to learn which one is ours and which one is not. It should be visible from very start what we are owning. Maybe not necessarily what opponents own, but ours yes. Not is it not visible at start, and it is annoying to tap on every title to find out. 

2- Also make guild castle in equal distance from each other. Right now i see many guilds close to each other on eastern side of map, while on western there is a lo's of empty space , which is obvious direction for us. But imo it should be fixed, so guilds will be in equal distance from each other. Now those which are closer to center have advantage. Let's hope next time it will be better. 

3- It is good imo there is title limit, and movement limit as this will not allow us to blindly throw units in order to take as many titles as possible, cause strategy is needed here. Not like in FF, where it all depend how quickly you manage to set up team and send it.  Here this is not that important, as guilds are not starting near each other. 

That's all i have for now, but i will edit it if i will have more to say.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 4/19/20 3:35:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

why we cant walk directly to our Target....why we first Capture that empty adjacent tiles?
+ The Water ( March Resources) Is too low as compared to the working and gameplay....1 walk consume a lot of water which takes hour to recharge

Signature
Piython
Posted on 4/19/20 3:38:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with all your points.

I want to add: my guild started in the corner of the map. Even compared to our neighbours we are disavantaged to access the closest small town:it is 14 tiles from our base and it takes 26 550 water to get there.

Everybody else is 5 tiles from a small town and thus can attack it for 40% of the energy and TIME it takes us.

Signature
Ingamename: Antineo
Might: 115 000
Posted on 4/20/20 2:40:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Agreed, the constant clicking to see tiles you owned was a real pain. Game wasn't available to me first thing today,(was fine yesterday) but now it is and they have fixed this. Leave game and back in , blue and red squares. Here's something you don't hear too often - well done IGG.

Signature
Posted on 4/20/20 5:39:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

what happened? its suddenly not yet open a while ago I'm playing

Signature
Posted on 4/20/20 5:40:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Its showing me error again and again.
Loading take so much time and mostly its showing registration not open yet.and after so many restart 1 or 2 time its start and i able to play .
Fix this error plz

Signature
Posted on 4/20/20 5:42:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It ended already or something?

Signature
Posted on 4/20/20 6:51:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with the all thoughts of Cichociemiak.

The need for clicking a tile to actually see who owns it was probably fixed (although the whole mode seems to be closed at the moment). Gosh it's so frustrating to see how many useless tiles my guild captured and thus wasted the precious water though! ;)

My 2 cents:

We should see name of the player who send a team. I only see a horserider with name of my guild but can't tell which player it is.

I don't really understand why moving somewhere takes so long and returning is so fast (perhaps they are looking forward to be at home? :D).

The chat in the new mode should be the same as we have in guild. Or there should be another tab where we can see it when we are not in the mode. If I order my 3 teams to move somewhere and see it will take 3 minutes, I certainly won't be waiting in the game mode. Thus all conversation my guildmates might have in that mode is lost to me until I open the mode again and check.

I hope they don't start selling resources for this game mode for real money so this game mode actually rewards active guilds that cooperate.

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 4/20/20 8:39:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Will leave it a while as it keeps crashing at the moment.

Signature