Total:#46

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Narcia Feedback

Hot Topics [Copy link] 45/5681

Posted on 5/1/20 8:10:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 5/3/20 6:54:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Important. Hugely dissapointed that there are no rewards for the general ranking or even individual scoring. This event is so long and if you want to get high you need to invest lots of time. Even though we had lots of fun, several guildies indicate that it was too much honestly. They are not even sure if to participate next time.

Basically, the lower scoring guilds get almost no rewards, dont have resources to gain up. The higher scoring guilds only get rewards from getting the imperial castle. If you cant reach it in the beginning and there is not enough time to let all guilds get to 1600 you might as well quit playing after a few days.

I suggest this needs to be looked at otherwise people will lose enthousisme for this game mode.

Signature
Posted on 5/3/20 4:31:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They did do so.e quick fixes a long the way which improved the viability. I think that it's hard finding out what teams that worked best but I guess that was the point. I would definitely recommend igg to focus on exploit prevention. Easy for some to make auto defence bots, auto attack, which would have ruined the event.

That being said, my guild Iron.Squad did a lot of team bonding and had a lot of good and painful moments during the event. It is very addictive and time consuming.

Signature

Midgardsormen
Posted on 5/4/20 7:43:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Shocked to see no rewards for my guild which finished 4th on the amazon server!  Go FREAKS!   not sure players will be doing this one again in the same manner since you get nothing out of it during the last week.  Hopefully igg sends out rewards later this week.  And they should be good - we had numerous 6 hour battles with other guilds and spent way too much time on this mode only to get no rewards.   Fix it igg.  Create a reward for ranking and send it out by the end of the week!!

Signature
Posted on 5/4/20 10:44:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wanted to share one quick change that I think would greatly balance the attack/defense dynamics in Narcia:

Make tile protection time a function (linear or otherwise) of the distance the team that took the tile  had to travel.

For example, defending teams that travel 1 tile to capture a nearby one would receive only 1 min of protection time.  Attacking teams that traveled 10 tiles would receive 10 min of protection time.  This time has to be greater than the travel time to ensure subsequent tiles can be taken or attacked.

Thank you for your time. I hope this suggestion helps,
-Vifre

Signature
Posted on 5/14/20 1:42:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Event was good and of course our INDIAN guild was first in ranking but only concentrating on imperial castle loses the interest in the game mode. Importance to be given to maximum towns captured and points to be awarded against that so it would be more interesting

Signature