Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 40    Total Posts: 1185452

Total:#2

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Missing 1500 HB packs - IGG says delivered

[Copy link] 1/263

Posted on 4/30/20 8:56:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi all,

I'm not sure what to do - I made 3 purchases of 4.99 for a total of 1500 HB packs that never filed.  In addition, there are other random items missing from another purchase.  I received an email stating that they are showing everything as filed and no abnormalities found.    

I definitely did not receive the packs - They closed the ticket even after I told them to check my total HBs prior to and after the purchases.  I had roughly 7000 prior to purchase and have the same amount now

Any suggestions?  Thank you!

Signature
Posted on 4/30/20 10:48:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Live Support is the department which receive the ticket and then audit the purchases and account activity.  If you are certain that you indeed did not use the hb to upgrade your heroes and verified that the missing items are not in your mailbox, then I can only suggest that you go back to Live Support perhaps you got someone in training, as they can easily see all activity on your account.  I suggest you do so with a calm attitude as rude and insulting behavior does not aide in your cause when asking for assistance.   Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash