Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 19    Total Posts: 1186084

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Irresponsible IGG agents on live support

[Copy link] 5/479

Posted on 5/5/20 12:26:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yesterday I lit all six lanterns in Wishing Lanterns and I made a $10usd purchase on April 29. I should be able to claim all 6 prizes but the last 3 lanterns were still locked. So I contacted live support and this agent Selene told me that I had to make the purchase "today" (see attached screenshot). Such a fat lie and such an irresponsible agent. I'm just sharing this to let everyone know how poor service IGG is providing. (BTW, the issue went away on its own. It turns out I just have to login again to claim all prizes.)

[edited by cichociemiak]

Signature
Posted on 5/5/20 1:13:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow thats harsh igg must fix there people now that they have almost no people playing that game

Signature
Xo till we odd
Posted on 5/5/20 3:04:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

it worked fine for me  made the purchase the 1st day of the event and got all rewards

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.76mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 5/5/20 3:46:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Hero87884419 it seems like indeed You were talking with someone who was not able to help You, but did You received permission from that person to put private conversation here ?? I bet You didn't so therefore you can't post your conversation here.

As for your problem, folks are just folks and they should help You, but from my experience with different companies i know sometimes You will not receive help from first person, and You need to wait little and try to contact again. Those are just folks there, not machines, and maybe You were talking with someone new who was not able to check it. We can never know. Since one person can't help You it doesn't mean all of them are same, so don't count them out.

Next time try to be more detailed in your contact, cause from what i saw You were as brief as possible. Try to explain situation next time, write what happened, ask for help, and than You will see things will go differently.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/5/20 7:22:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just collected all rewards wile I purchased a pack last week, it worked fine for me

Signature
Posted on 5/5/20 8:36:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Based on the conversation which should have not been posted here in the first place, it seems you should bear some responsibility for the issue not being resolved, however I saw no acceptance of that fact while you so eagerly put the representative on blast.  In any event you obtained the additional prizes after logging back in, it would appear that the representative did fix the issue regardless of your miscommunications, which only makes this post even more confusing.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash