Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 18    Total Posts: 1186083

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Event coins

[Copy link] 3/461

Posted on 5/5/20 2:00:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have right now around 64 event coins do u think i should keep spending on the treasure mining event or should i save my gems?(i got my wanted traits on my main heroes) i event spent 16k last time for gold key aiming for rune master but still missing 2 of his ss XD

Signature
Posted on 5/5/20 4:05:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i would spend the event coins on discount store

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.76mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 5/5/20 4:06:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you have traits you wanted on your main heroes now you do have 3 possible options in my opinion:
1. You will take care of traits of other important heroes needed for some of other modes, and when needed you will have more good options to pick from,
2. You will use your gems to get something else from different event which are during "Treasure Mining" event like Tree of Choice for example searching for more resources/ coins/Magic Powder, etc,
3. You will save your gems for new "spending" events which will happen sooner or later, and thanks to that you will have more options in those events.

I don't know what "main heroes" you are talking about, but as for me i would keep adjusting traits for "main" and some of other good important heroes which are really needed in certain modes like Dungeon/Team modes/Archdemon etc. while trying to get more coins and magic powder. Those 2 are really good for everyone, and you can never have enough of them.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/5/20 5:56:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like when members ask for advice, but in situations such as this "you" need to decide the best option for you and your accounts, others can only speculate since they really have no clue where your account is at or in need of.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash