Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 4    Total Posts: 1186058

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Anything interesting happen in the last year

[Copy link] 2/374

Posted on 5/7/20 6:42:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Title pretty much says it all, haven't played since lazu so I'm 23 heros behind 
Are any of them any good
Anything new or exciting happen

Signature
Posted on 5/7/20 7:07:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As you yourself touched upon the game has expanded a bit with new game modes, events, heroes & talents, but I am not sure that I would characterize any of it as exciting.  Things tend to have a very short life span before the next latest & greatest arrives.

Oan:  Glad to see you back, don't be such a stranger.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/8/20 3:44:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome back.

It is difficult to say, since many things have changed.
- If we are talking about heroes, it all depend if you are F2P or P2P.
If you are P2P than you can just Buy Zephy, Cosmo, Phobos, Occultist, Bloody Marry, Rambard, Boreal Fox and maybe Rune Master and you should be fine. Only thing which will remain will be giving them proper talents/insignias/enhancements/traits but for P2P this is not problem.
But if you are F2P you will not get many from that list, and you will have to stay with what you have. Of course you can save gems like >16,5k, wait till in same day there will be 2 events: Treasure Mining and Tree of Choice, and than use those gems there in order to get Event hero cards, and Hero Cards 4 and 5. Maybe thanks to this you will get some of those event heroes, which will help you a lot.
- If we are talking about events there are many new ones, some are good like those i wrote above, which are really good, especially for F2P which can save gems, and there are also events not worth attention.
- And game modes... myself i am waiting for second season of Narcia Wars, and today we also have Lost Land event in which you can get Skeletica/Landwalker/Bloosy Marry which are good heroes to get.

If you want to know more than just ask ;)
Cheers.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1