Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 1184477

Total:#24

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Thoughts about Narcia Wars v. 2.0

Hot Topics [Copy link] 23/1690

Posted on 5/21/20 7:55:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Resources cut by 50% and duration shorten by 50% literally increase the difficulty to capture imperial castle by 4x harder compared to previous session. It’s becoming mission impossible for small guild with 5 active players. Might as well change the participation rule to 20+ players. Resources drain is way too fast and refill rate is too slow. After attack one or two small towns, we can only sit and watch for the rest of day. Now the tasks that reward gems become too far reaching for small guild.

Signature
Posted on 5/22/20 2:21:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just had an idea folks, that there should be different set of rules depending how many folks have participated.
For low amounts of players like 5-10 those guilds should be placed on smaller map,  with little lowered cost to travel across map. Also maybe less points of defense for all kinds of town would be good, since there are not many participants, and for 5 ppl getting town require at least 4 players with plenty of water.
For guilds with many players like 25+ map should be bigger, travel cost can be same, but also there should be higher limit of titles you can claim (this should be depending on map size). 
Resource regain should be as last time, since it would allow to take action more quickly. IGG told that upgrading of town is more important since it gives more resources but how can we upgrade them if we have slow stone regain rate.

This way dynamics of battles could be better and we would not have to wait and wait and wait for next  action.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/23/20 11:50:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I made suggestions last time. They were ignored.  No interest in making suggestions again.

Signature
Posted on 5/24/20 8:22:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would like to see a variance in times that each stage opens.  So it wouldn't favor any one time zone at all

Signature
Posted on 5/24/20 5:15:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

One problem is the way they put the guulds together. We are 180 on the server and first Narcia we came third. Not able to reach Imperial. Now we have to fight against the top 10 guilds in the world. We are about 15 active players and they have 60 + players. Our top player might is 1.2 mil Top guilds all over1.5mil and more. Not fair at all.

Signature
Posted on 5/25/20 4:31:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have one suggestion that I haven't seen anywhere else. If you are donating stones, you can't hold the plus button and there is no  slider. SO if you have 800k stones and want to donate 150k, you have to click, click, ... (one click adds 100 stones).

The best you can do is spam click 49x and then you are donating 5k. And then you spamclick donate 30x to do the 150k...

Would b nice QoL improvement.

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 5/26/20 12:59:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Again no rewards at end of season. This is really sad. I thought that at least this time except Glorious chests, which btw don't have that good loot to be happy, there would be something which would be awarding for hard fight and while this time spent on event. But it seems like main reason to fight is get imperial castle and than you can get somewhere.
I hope after another update IGG will add rewards at season and which will motivate guilds to get better places.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/27/20 3:56:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Narcia is a huge time commitment. 

Signature
Posted on 5/28/20 12:51:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think the mode would be more fun if guilds just competed against a cpu and then the game ranked winners by how fast they took the castle and how much of the board they held.   They could have different prizes for different stuff.  Also would be fun to see hidden treasures.  So you take a tile for the first time and it gives you a five  revite insignia  or a level 3 chest.  I like the idea of working as a team to conquer the board but it's not that fun when the couple of big guilds gets all upset that your guild slowed them to the castle so someone else took it.  And then proceeds to take your guild on for the remainder of the war.  

If igg did this then the cpu would have to buffed up.  And it couldn't be as pitifully easy as imperial army is now.  I think the only players that like it better the way it is will be those in the top guilds.  And my guild is ranked 10th but we can't battle the top 4 or 5 realistically .  They simply have heroes they have spent way much more on compared to us. And like wise many guilds cannot compete with us if we decided to attack .  

Signature
Posted on 6/9/20 8:45:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

New round of narcia war era started! Think seeing the daily glorious chest rewards improved (recalled that previously best chest giving 96 apex). Other than that, don’t think observe any other changes.

Signature