Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 34    Total Posts: 1184630

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] What does nearby mean?

[Copy link] 5/400

Posted on 5/20/20 12:36:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

With regards to skills & pets what does nearby mean? How close? For example Radiant Hawk skill "heals" nearby allies & B Bull damages nearby enemies. What is the distance? How close must allies or enemies be?

Signature
Posted on 5/20/20 4:11:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Until IGG decides to bring out a proper and official guide (which is NEVER) to their game most of the descriptions of everything will be ambiguous and open to own interpretation by way of testing. Best of all, when you manage to figure out something they can (and do) make changes as there is nothing officially binding. LoL

Signature
_xaos_
Posted on 5/20/20 6:20:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well as 21nary stated the descriptions are very vague, so the best response you can hope to receive would be based on the observation of those who have actually tested the pets.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/21/20 11:43:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My post was incorrect so I removed it through edit.  

Signature
Posted on 5/21/20 8:49:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Few weeks ago I went on live support for this question and it turns out the 'nearby' effects is just 1 tile, that means it's completely useless on ranged heroes unless you fight them in a melee range.
[Content removed by FirstLady]

Signature
HBM AJ 55.2s      AK 2:06:6s
FT 45 3.0s    FT57 11.9s
Arena consistent top 20 (retired)
iOS player btw :D
Posted on 5/22/20 8:41:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nearby is usually +1 on top of a range attack so any hero that is attacking you is within range.  Most of these nearby affect last for a duration (say SH, activate every 5sec), a hero that move into range after the effect activate won't be affected (not until the next cycle). It easy to do a range test in lost realm.

Signature