Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1183783

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] New heroes useless

[Copy link] 7/603

Posted on 5/20/20 4:04:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sooo... Anyone found Berserker useful yet? I've tried him and to me he's not useful at all. Seems like the general consensus is that he's a good base destroyer but even with that he fails miserably. What the *heck is it with IGG and the new heroes that look good on paper and expensive to get but then turns out useless?! I'm not spending a dime on new heroes anymore. The last I spend on was Boreal so don't have the new ones (except for Berserker and Cinder) but simply don't give a *care anyway as they probably will be useless anyway. They are just pumped out to tempt players into spending... Well that was my rant for now
[Edited by FirstLady]

Signature
_xaos_
Posted on 5/20/20 6:08:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

While I can appreciate your position and sharing your personal view with us, I would certainly respect it a bit more if you would omit the profanity here.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 5/21/20 1:29:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I rolled a berseker on my f2p at first I was happy to get a new hero,  I struggle to find him the best builds, I gave him regenerate and sacred light to max out his defensive capability and healing, but still was squishy, then regenerate and stealth here he got one shoted . Soon I gave up all hope and put him as a suicider in lost battle field with a unholy pact and brute force.

Signature
Posted on 5/23/20 6:29:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Berserker is meant to be squishy. If he can never did then that defeats it's purpose. Skill description says it has 66% chance of revving itself that's 2/3 chance. Also it deals damage when it dies similar to self destruct talent. So it's supposed to die (dealing damage) then hopefully revive then did again dealing yet more damage.

Signature
Posted on 5/23/20 7:32:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There were many heroes which at first were called useless or not needed in any mode. I remember when ppl said Commodora was not good at all in any mode, and there are better heroes to use, and now it is one of most important heroes in dungeons. 
As for Berserker it have potential to do really lot's of damage, but WA is a must for him imo, since reflecting damage can kill him. Maybe WA/SL would be good combo with HC and Atk or Dodge traits

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/23/20 10:19:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you put blade dance as talent and nimble insignia with dodge traits hes great for dungeons

Signature
Posted on 5/23/20 4:23:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't have berserker so I might be wrong, but wouldn't revive talent be the most logical choice for him? His proc that dmg 5 targets is nothing new, the only special is his self-destruct that ignore dmg cap.  Keeping him alive, he just an asura with longer range, but can't just sacrifice him for his specialties knowing that he had a 60% revival.  It not about keeping him alive, its about making sure that he will come back hence the revive talent (he come with a percentage revival which is not a revive talent). Question is how many time would he be able to come back with a revive talent? Does his self destruct activate once or more (the normal self-destruct talent only activate once)? Don't have him so can't really test it.

Signature
Posted on 5/24/20 8:13:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

berserker good hero for me . I am f2p player after getting this hero I cleaer most forgotten trial to reach now level 49,before that I not clear in 37 level .it is very useful in forgotten trial.

Signature