Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 10    Total Posts: 1185363

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Question about Cinder Matron and Ice Lady

[Copy link] 3/505

Posted on 5/31/20 3:46:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello folks.
Today i have received Cinder Matron from "free roll" (that one which you must see ads to get it) which i was not expecting at all, and i wonder if currently there is any good reason to lvl her up, except raising max destiny lvl. 
I have looked a little over internet but i didn't found any useful info. Therefore i want to ask those who have her is it worth to lvl her up? I have seen her on some bases, but not often.
I don't have miss magic, Berserker, Rune Master from heroes available with gems while having rest, and i do have some events heroes with Boreal Fox being newest of them i have (which means i don't have any newer than him) so i am not sure if it is good idea to lvl her up.

Second question is about Ice Lady. It seems like her skill is little more support oriented, but is it worth to lvl her up ? That reduce dodge seems interesting, but since i am F2P i don't want to use resources i have to experiment.

Thanks for help btw

P.S. Is it me, or new heroes are more likely to show up from "free rolls" than rolling gems ??

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 5/31/20 8:50:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/1/20 3:40:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So far all i read about ice lady is: leave her, not usefull.
As f2p i would just go devo 10, high skill, inscription 81, echantment, bit of traits.

I dont like unbuild heroes....but only the best ones go trough bt or high destiny.

Signature
Posted on 6/1/20 3:59:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

There both just situational hero’s at best, if you have better hero’s (like that fox) ignore them unless you need it for destiny. I consider them in the same bracket as Orksbane or Candy Cane back in the day.

Signature