Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1186057

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Castle Clash: R.A.N.T.

[Copy link] 9/808

Posted on 6/16/20 8:24:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Since it's so hard for this community to be honest with them selfs, I'll do it for them.
For years IGG has been draining money from their players. This company made 1.5 Billion USD over the last 2 years. And all we players get is some new heroes that we have to pay massive amounts of cash on.

We received some reward updates on some of our gamemodes but do u guys honestly think that's enough?

Please share your toughts on this and tell me what really should change. I'm talking to both P2P AND F2P players.

Greetings Aatemisu

Signature
Posted on 6/16/20 8:28:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Absolutely right. But I'm guessing igg will just ignore this.

Signature
Posted on 6/16/20 8:57:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im a F2P, and till a free event where I got rambard and dove (and also rosaleen), I didnt have any chance against bt 30 heroes or just lava, zeph, boreal, dove,.....
What you say it's true, and in this update we could get a boreal for free and thats a really good offer to F2P players like me, but there is still a gap between F2P and P2P players.
So I'm thinking about when I go on a raid, I only can get another F2P player to attack or Idk, but we need something to fill that gap, cuz at the past I really wanted to delete this game, cuz I tried my best, but obviously I get beaten hardly. I hope IGG noticed this.

Signature
Posted on 6/16/20 10:51:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you don't like the way igg handle the game  just don't play it go play coc its the best totally f2p strategy game ever.

Signature
Posted on 6/16/20 12:23:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well I am sure you won't like this but here we go:
"Since it's so hard for this community to be honest with them selfs, I'll do it for them."
Couple of questions:  
1] Who elected you spokes person for the community?
2] Do you really feel like you are being completely honest with yourself?
"For years IGG has been draining money from their players."
Purchasing is solely up to the discretion of the consumer, so how can you characterize what is freely given as draining?
 "This company made 1.5 Billion USD over the last 2 years. And all we players get is some new heroes that we have to pay massive amounts of cash on."
Is that all? Seems a bit low for a global company for that period of time.  IGG is a business which by definition means they exchange commodities for revenue, thus the members get what they pay for.  Oh wait! You can choose to be F2P which only costs you your time. :)
"We received some reward updates on some of our gamemodes but do u guys honestly think that's enough? Please share your toughts on this and tell me what really should change. I'm talking to both P2P AND F2P players. "
What exactly do you feel would be enough? You come to forum, jump on a soap box and  ask the members how they feel while declaring to be honest for a community that as far as I can see never asked you to.  I know I sure didn't.   My thoughts are that individuals should speak for themselves and not presume to know the thoughts of others, nor should they presume to speak on anyone's behalf but their own.  

You are not the first to rant about IGG or who felt themselves in a position to lead others in the direction which they want them to go.  Well I say the members are intelligent enough to think and speak for themselves, and you kind sir should do the same.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/16/20 3:38:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

1] Who elected you spokes person for the community?
I didn't elect myself, but when I look at comments on yt, the creators themself, our discord server (players  that are dedicated to castle clash), global chat, NW chat. All I see is people that are getting tired of trying to keep with the current meta. 

Same thing for the F2P players they have it even worse. And in their defense the gap between the p2p and f2p shouldn't be so big. Sure people who support the game should've advantages, but making Overpowered heroes (almost) exclusive to the people who pay for the game is just tragic. 

2] Do you really feel like you are being completely honest with yourself?
Kind of a sad question even from a moderator I didn't expect that. But yes I'm honest otherwise I wouldn't make this post to begin with. 

You say it's a choice to be f2p, yes that's true. But let me see, people who don't spend on this game, and grind everyday are nowhere close to the top of cc. So if u wanna be good at the game do u really have that choice? 

This new update is a new era to castle clash, the era of p2w. Not being able to evolve this new rarity with shards is a huge disgrace to the players that don't spend money on the game but have been loyal and play on a daily basis for the last years.

I don't want to direct people in a certain way, but I would love to know how many think the same. I also would love to see the statistics of the playerbase over the last 3 years. 

I get that you want to be protective about the game, but isn't your job as moderator to be neutral instead of bashing the players who want to share their opinions with the rest of the community?

Signature
Posted on 6/16/20 4:02:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well i must agree with what FL wrote in some points, since you are writing for yourself, not for community. Especially not for me, and not for many other ppl, so be honest with yourself and don't write "WE" but "ME".

I see, you are not happy with way IGG is making business, but remember no one forced anyone with gun pointed to head ordering to buy, buy, buy. Ppl did it by their own, they may regretted it, others not, but everyone decided by their own. If you don't like it than go, no one is forcing you to stay. But if you want to stay and have some suggestions, opinion, feedback than make constructive post, not another "complain post". We have many like those every month, and yours will not change anything in your current tone, believe me. 

But let's think about it. IGG could not give any free stuff to us, they could make it P2P game without any F2P, if they are so heavily P2P oriented (like some game i played before, where F2P could advance till certain lvl, and after that either you buy, or you are done, cause you will always loose with any P2P). But they didn't. They are giving some free stuff to all, making events with free event heroes to few winners on many platforms. IGG did more than you think, but of course they are making mistakes, like every company. They made ppl happy, they made ppl mad, some quit, others came back. There are points i can agree with IGG, and points when i totally disagree. We can count many situations like that, but this is not point here. Point is they really don't have to give all this free stuff, but they are doing it. And you know what ?? I rarely see anyone here thanking for that. Most of ppl, including you, are only judging, complaining, want more, more and more. You want more? Than buy whatever you want. If you don't like it, than quit. Or just accept it. If there were any moment during your gameplay you wanted to thank IGG for all those free stuff, events for F2P where ppl can win event heroes, and compete against P2P (not heavy P2P or P2W ofc) players ? You can even tapjoy Zephyrica these days without too much effort, and yet you still want more ?? Understand it is not your role to demand, you must play with cards you received in best possible way. Tell me if you will go to shop, will you receive anything only cause you want it ?? Will you receive food in any restaurant for free ?? In our world there are rarely things for free.  This is what is tempting most in CC, free stuff. 

But general rule is that P2P will always have better options, since P2P are supporting game, paying for content and making this game alive for so long. It is only fair they will have easier life here, have everything more easily, don't waste time. Either you are using time to get things, or money, while saving time. It was always like that, and it will always be this way. You will not change it, accept it. 

But don't get me wrong, i would also like to receive more. Free hero every month, free resources to lvl them up, free and easy game. But i know we will not get what we want just for free. If we would, than P2P would not be here, game would earn less, and sooner or later it would end with closing servers and shutting down game. Do you really want that to happen?

Think about what i wrote. 
Good Luck.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/16/20 10:14:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First sentence ,quote
 "Since it's so hard for this community to be honest with them selfs, I'll do it for them."

And then ,quote
"Please share your toughts on this and tell me what really should change"

I thought you knew how community feels , but suddenly you are asking for their opinion ?
(Insert n**** what meme)

Since you've asked for our opinion , lemme present you mine.
Quote "For years IGG has been draining money from their players"
This is false, I dont think IGG is attached to my bank account and secretly leeching my cash without my knowledge, that would be illegal :D
What they do is make you an offer , like for example a good pack with all dragons for 9.99$
And I for example see that on my p2p account and say to myself " That's a good deal, I'm gonna buy it"
( no draining involved )

Next quote,
"This company made 1.5 Billion USD over the last 2 years"
Very successfull company with good business strategy.
(not sure why you pointed this out OP, do you want them to go bankrupt ?)
(or make 0 profit ?)(clarification needed)

Perhaps you've written this Post with lots of rage mixed with dissapointment that most f2p and some casual P2P will be left in the dust if they dont invest some heavy cash .
That couldn't be further from the truth, the Meta changes fast in this game and what was once unobtainable ( without lots of $$$) suddenly becomes affordable after 2-3 months.
Each and every update brings something new , and I'm 100% sure IGG will give us an opportunity to earn new resources, either through a gamemode ( they already did that ) or a new Event, that would be f2p friendly...
( just look at how many good events we have, with free tries ,I can name 5 of them right now )

Next:
I understad you want more stuff to be handed out (who doesnt) but how much more is "enough" ,where do you draw the line ?  I'm not sure I would be playing this game if resources were to be handed out like dirt ! working and "grinding" is what makes this game competitive and worth playing , at least for us f2p. Just thinking that you aint gonna get that resource easily makes me feel motivated and lucky when I get it.
Kinda like getting Zephy and Lava on f2p 

And plz dont use "I speak for the whole community tactics, we're all individuals here"
Perhaps next time write a Suggestion Thread instead
(naming everything you want to be changed or improved)
Because Devs do read some of our suggestions , and if there is enough interest from us they change stuff around.

Signature
Posted on 6/17/20 12:41:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Ian Hartfield
Posted on 6/17/20 9:19:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

W/e just remove the post, I see no point in discussing with players who see no wrong in the bussiness model of IGG. The game is unbalanced and this new update is going to make it worse. But lets not talk about it. IGG, much respect!

Signature