Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 10    Total Posts: 1185363

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] future of castle clash after update

[Copy link] 7/1100

Posted on 6/16/20 10:55:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

two extremely powerful warden released under which only expensive overpowered heroes will be released. it is similar to afk arena hero faction so i am assuming 10-15 hero copies will be required to have full maxed mythic hero. i hope that only 4-5 heroes will be there under these 2 warden. if there are many epic heroes under these warden then all heroes will become very weak and this is too bad news for f2p.

Signature
Posted on 6/16/20 12:30:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Perhaps, but this is not the first time someone made a speculation like this, the same was said when the first dragon was release, but now many F2P have them all.  They said the samething  when Anubis, GunSlinger, Dove, Lava and others were released and while most of them still rank as top tier they changed up the game for a hot minute before the next game changing release.  Let's see how this turns out.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/16/20 12:51:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well based on exact observation of new heroes at least 14 more of them will be added to the game in next updates(it's needed for destiny)But looking at both of their skill description especially the new dragon they rather game changing than game breaking(wich brings more creativity to the game) unless igg planned to release another dragon within 6 month

Signature
Posted on 6/18/20 4:30:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Well the future of CC? even more p2p oriented of course

today for the first time in years i dont want to end my guild war runs. The reason? even my bt30 Dove Keeper gets one shotted like a green hero.

During the years i ve seen many heroes/new features. Surely every dragon has been kinda "unique" during its release time, but somehow they were manageable to fight against. Today what happened to me? i couldnt drop any of my heroes (even the tankiest ones) without seeing them disappear in 5 seconds.

Igg has once against played his dirtiest card. This new hero can one shot everything from the distance so you have only two options:

1) Being forced to buy at least minotaur and cross your fingers
2) spend the absurd amount of money required for your heroes to have full dodge and hope they will somehow survive

i m sure now i 'll read the usual comment "igg has done something similar and it will someday/somehow became counterable" but after passing in one day from "i can do gw" to "i cant even drop my heroes" (using the same strategy i ve always used) my answer is ...no!
1st time i ve seen Igg insult the players so much with only one update

end of the post. i hope no one will find the tone offensive

Signature
Posted on 6/18/20 11:15:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The beginning of the end for cc started with the double hero release, its waaaaay too much too fast even for ptp I stopped purchasing because now no matter what we cannot keep up, SLOW DOWN would be their best choice.

Signature
Posted on 6/22/20 1:39:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The game has no strategy any more. It's just get the strongest hero and talent and you can defeat everything. It's just a constant cash grab with no gameplay improvements.

Signature
Posted on 6/22/20 3:46:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Many of the features that are now the norm in game were decried by players as "game-breaking" at the time. 

BT, Destiny, Insignias, Empower, removal of Artifacts, Talents past Lv8, Superior Traits, Super Pets, and the list goes on. 

As you can see, the game is still here. You have to give new updates time to breath before you start judging how they affect the state of the game.

Signature
Posted on 6/26/20 1:14:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello; As you know, you have put the epic hero that came with the latest update on the market from 209 TL. 31 pieces of epic heroes are required to ful this hero with everything, which costs about 5000 TL. I dont even calculate the side materials! After all, even if it is virtual, there is a product-manufacturer- customer-supply-demand relationship. I condemn this step taken to exploit people who spend years of labor-money- time in more monetary terms. We demand the return of the money we have spent. Even in the game information, even if you say that you spend equipment, not money to improve the heroes, developing the hero by spending money is proof that you are not honest. act against the sales contract Since you said and caused unfair competition, the money I spent on the game so far is TTK m. I request that it be returned as per 54/2. (Translated by Google) (Turkish Server / Android)

Signature