Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 7    Total Posts: 1186061

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] IGG Brush off

[Copy link] 3/398

Posted on 6/17/20 2:40:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Submitted a request to have 1 of 2 Demon Stalker Heroes in Hero Altar reversed back into the Card and got brushed off by support.

It WAS my mistake to convert the card to a hero into my altar but I immediately contacted Live Support to have it reversed. I have not done any upgrades on any of the 2.

Also, not that long ago, JudiciousFire requested to reverse a mistake he made when converting all his Mana Stacks to Honor Bages. Within 24 hours the mistake was reversed and he got all his Mana Stacks back into his Mailbox.

But, support informed me that they will not reverse my mistake and that I should be more careful.

After playing this game for so many years and making several purchases, this is the 1st time I've requested something like this but apparently they can only accommodate some players and not all.

Why can someone who happens to be a big YouTube CC poster be assited but they will not help me?

My mistake is much more devastating to me than mistakes made by someone who makes money from posting vids on the game.

I'm not happy with the discrimination

Signature
_xaos_
Posted on 6/17/20 3:01:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Perhaps you've been contacted by a new member of a Live Support team that is much less expirienced and couldn't fulfill your request ( it's possible )

Why dont you contact them again just to double check !
(if they cant help you ,then there is nothing you can do)
(after all , it's up to their interpretation whether something is accident or not)

Also opening a hero into your altar is IMHO not a mistake or a catastrophic accident like consuming a hero, or sellling resources.

Signature
Posted on 6/17/20 3:30:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

They will probably allow using duplicates for upgrading soon. I do not think there is much QI with new features most likely an oversight that it only takes cards and SS right now

Signature
Posted on 6/17/20 3:38:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

It all depend on person you are contacting, same for JF. Maybe he was lucky with person from LS, which helped him. Or maybe they made exception for all this support, and promotion he is making to game with his YT channel. We can't tell that for sure, cause we don't know. 
But i do know those kind of actions are really really really rare, and you should not count it as sure thing. I had similar situation some time ago, but in my case i was playing while laying on back on bed, and i fall asleep. when i woke up i have noticed that few thousands of gems vanished, but i have 72 hour shield. It didn't took for me to understand that when i fell asleep while holding phone, he fell on my stomach screen down, and in contact with skin that exchange was made. Obviously i have contacted LS, and explained situation. They said that indeed not my fault, but they will not reverse it, cause i should be more careful. End of line. 
Lucky your mistake is not that big, and i think soon you will be able to use them for evolution. 

Like @DragonSl2 said you can try to contact again hoping you will find someone who could do it. But if that person will say they can't reverse it, than like me, you will have to be more careful next time. 
This is also not discrimination, they are following rules, and sometimes they are bending them for our favor, but they should not do it. So like i said earlier, don't count on reversing anything next time.

Good luck

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1