[Chat (Android)] Balloon Exchange

[Copy link] 5/1034

Posted on 6/17/20 10:00:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 720k
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: FromAllCountries
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Currently on a quest to obtain a bt 30 dynamica. 
We are all in the same game, just different levels. All in the same world, fighting different demon's.
Posted on 6/17/20 10:17:27 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

That's one of the worst exchanges ever

Signature
Posted on 6/18/20 1:23:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Probably one of the worst...I'm wondering if we'll get a login gift for CC's birthday, and if so it may contain a 7th birthday background coupon. But nonetheless, the exchange isn't half bad?

Signature
Server:Amazon&android
Might:310k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)

Android:
Might:22k
Guild:none
Posted on 6/18/20 1:43:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Indeed it is ....weird selection. Standard skin pack, along with new items, and boxes with.... poor rewards ( i hope those will be removed one day and exchanged for something better).
New items, ok, i can understand that since will need them one way or another, but that should not be everything. It would be even better if IGG gave us option to get some SS of new heroes to encourage folks to get them like new dragon. Several SS would be good, since i need 47 more, but it looks like Floating Island is best option. Oh well. Back to grinding gems for treasure miming event.
But i am also not happy with rewards selection for new balloon festival event.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/18/20 2:29:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys the higher you are the weaker the reward selection will seem.  I personally don't like the options presented, and even the new items offered are a bit over priced but as usual wait a minute and they will become easier to obtain.  Thanks for the share hun.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/19/20 12:37:19 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Really the duration in EU is 52days while the other regions only 21?

Signature