Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1186121

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Master dungeons

Spotlight [Copy link] 10/1375

Posted on 6/19/20 4:06:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I've encountered this master dungeon and I can't beat it with BT 30 heroes since there are 4 archdemons I can defeat 2 of them any tips how to defeat this fully.
I tried full dmg team but can't do it within the time or archdemon setup heroes die insta practically

Signature
Posted on 6/19/20 4:12:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can't upload image sadly to big

Signature
Posted on 6/19/20 4:17:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
Posted on 6/19/20 5:36:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Maybe you need to pud PD there for increased attack speed. I just hope you will not have "reflect damage" perk like i had in this dungeon. It was really annoying tbh, and i didn't won.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/19/20 5:46:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Have you killed all heroes and destroyed all buildings? i don't think you supposed to kill demons.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/20 8:51:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you meet 4 archdemons in the master dungeon which unfortunately can happen, I think the better thing you can do is just simply ignore it. I doubt anyone can pass it with current heroes. Maybe one day they will release a new hero to do it.
If someone can pass, probably very few top players, please share the strategy if you could... Thank in advanced!

Signature
Posted on 6/19/20 10:18:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very easy to kill all demons, I've done this 2 years ago on normal insane dungeons. First you need to know there are 5 demons, one deflects, one AoE attack, one huge dmg, one gains invulnerability and one idk lol. You need Ripper to perma silence all of them then someone like Anubis to lower their basic attack damage. (Laz is good too, just use both lol) Most important thing is troops, use all archers. PD will buff all archers and they will all hit demon for 60k. ----- PD - Anubis - Laz - Ripper - any - any -----

Signature
HBM AJ 55.2s      AK 2:06:6s (no dyna)
FT 45 3.0s    FT57 10.5s
Arena consistent top 20 (retired)
iOS player btw
Posted on 6/20/20 11:44:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I cannot beat it either with any team 4 demons are elusive 3 out of 5 seconds. And they deflect so and type of dps dies. Not sure the trick

Signature
Posted on 6/22/20 12:00:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You will need lots of dps to do it on time. PD is a must. My team (only BT20, some equipped with Favor insignia for dps): PD, Zeph, Occultist, Laz, DK and Gunslinger. This team can kill the demons with only 3 seconds left. If your team can survive better, replace Occultist with dps hero like TT.

Signature
Posted on 6/24/20 12:16:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not all archdemons are the same, some are easy, some no. Specially when all are invisible most of the time. So only fox is doing damage. Silence does not help for dps. It's easy to go timeout in this case with all heroes and troop alives. But just simply not enough dps. Duke can not stack...

Signature