Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 6    Total Posts: 1186060

Total:#5

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Best option for Dragon's Cover ?

[Copy link] 4/607

Posted on 6/25/20 3:07:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello folks. 

I have rolled DC talent, and i have no idea who should receive it with my current heroes. Pic of most important heroes are below. 

Maybe you will help me. I thought about Lava, Ripper, Phobos, as main options. Or maybe something else like BM ??. 
I don't have anything else after Valiant Saintess btw. 
So who should i give this talent ??

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/25/20 3:42:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

so my thoughts would be on phobos, yet I don't have him so I can't say for sure what to put it on. But lavanica also might be a good choice for when it's out of magma form. But you'd want to buff lavanica's attack insanely if you put it on him, i would probably pick lavanica.(I've rolled one once, i put it on sas to test. But not sure if it works of not.)  so my opinion would be lavanica.

Signature
Server:Amazon&android
Might:310k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)

Android:
Might:22k
Guild:none
Posted on 6/25/20 6:50:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

From your current roster zephyrica is yor best option you wil  boost his survivability alot,the second to go is boreal fox best boreal fox build is dc and emp/sl.

Signature
Posted on 6/25/20 9:28:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have it in ripper and boreal fox right now and I love it. Helps both of them survive super well and is in my op the best choice for both ripper and boreal.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 720k
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: FromAllCountries
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Currently on a quest to obtain a bt 30 dynamica. 
We are all in the same game, just different levels. All in the same world, fighting different demon's.
Posted on 6/29/20 4:51:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Any hero that need wicked armor can use dragon cover so ripper, BM, Phobos, fox, Cosmo, etc.  I rather use WA on ripper though, DC on the rest

Signature