Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 34    Total Posts: 1184630

Total:#11

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Epic Hero Feedback

Sticky   [Copy link] 10/1156

Posted on 6/29/20 7:35:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG just recently introduced a new class of hero and leveling system.  Major adjustments such as this require a lot of constructive feedback as quickly as possible, so please do share your thoughts, good, bad or indifferent.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/29/20 8:11:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Epic heroes; Too costly- 21 copies of the hero required to max, that’s currently $2000 to do this.
You also require too many new stones for the relic, which has 50 levels. You then require 1000 gems per roll for the new additional traits which can’t be locked. Also the free hero is the only one that you can obtain resources for, so all in all you have made this a Hugh money grab, and locked out the majority of the player base, whom don’t have that kind of money for a mobile gaming app, and now also can’t compete against Dynamica at all in any mode.

Signature
Posted on 6/29/20 11:04:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

At least 2 things are not changed for epic hero. BT level and skill level 12+. The normal resources can be used like before. The shard are useless cause you can not use it for evo epic hero like others. The prob us here, you need the copy for evo, evo2, increase relic level which is an addition traits for epic hero.

Signature
Posted on 6/29/20 11:11:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I actually like the new epic heroes but i do sgree that they are too costly also their stats are insane if fully maxed it can get upto 2.5million hp or an excess of 100k attack and most legendary heroes are nowhere near that

To be honest i expected them to do this earlier ever since the release of zephy which was a huge game breaking hero but alright it happened futurmore i'd like to see a change on how to evolve them like some duplicate legends in exchange for evolving an epic hero last thing i'd like to see locks for the relic traits in the near future this is optinal but i will highly value it if it gets implied

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.63mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 6/29/20 12:10:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I also like new Epic Heroes, cause those are giving new options to build hero with help of other 3 heroes and pets which means we can finally have use of those heroes which we build only for Destiny. But like everyone said cost of upgrading is wayyy to much. There should be some replacement for Hero cards/soulstones at least for evo/devo. Fame for example, ot other resources like red crystals. Right now those heroes need a looots of dupes, and are heavily P2W oriented, not even P2P oriented. 
It was not like when even Zephy was released cause when someone was lucky to get it, could evo/devo and make this hero relevant. It is not same situation with Epic heroes. If someone gets it someway it will be not enough to make this hero good. Either you will have to buy another copy or wait for your luck, which can actually never happen. I know this is P2P hero, or more likely P2W for now, and in time it will be easier to get dupes, but still whole system is way to expensive and it may make many ppl not happy with that, and i don't want to guess what will happen than.
To conclude, new heroes are interesting, but there should be something else except SS and Dupes to evo/devo or even upgrade relics.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 6/29/20 2:39:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This new Epic Hero system is a really good concept and without doubt it invigorates the game but the introduction is awful.
I know this isn't the Dynamica thread but I have to talk about him here.
An event dragon is too powerful to be one of the first hero of a class. Dynamica should have been the last(?) Legendary hero and after you could introduce the Epic rarity, with a counter (non-event) hero to Dynamica. And when we have a year's Epic heroes, then you can give us an Epic dragon.
This way the new Epic dragon would break the game less. Also, the players would have experience with Epic heroes.

About the leveling, upgrading, obtaining and stuff...
I don't really understand, what is changed? Why should we pay even more for a single hero because it's Epic? Yes, it's a new rarity but this is still Castle Clash and this is just another new hero....
I don't like we cannot use shards instead of hero copies. You could just change the amount required, for example 100k/hero copies.
As for the Relics, I have no idea yet but I don't want to use hero copies to upgrade them. But it's a good concept.
Relic traits.. I don't think we need the option to lock them, let the luck decide. But I would create an item as an alternative for gem to roll them, like we have for superior traits.
Hero Assist is also a good concept, no need to change it.

About the new items related to Epic heroes.
We will need more and more types of Vestiges, each for every Epic hero introduced. They will consume a lot of space in our Storages so they should be replaced with one item we can use for every Epic hero.
The amount of these required to upgrade is okay, I am sure they will be more available as time passes.
I would make a new Castle Chest for them (also for new Birthrocks) or something like that.

Signature
Posted on 6/29/20 5:51:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Personally I'm not a fan of these new epic heros both dynamica and demon stalker. Demon stalker is just your average f2p hero but requires tons of resources and time to even get to bt 1, dynamica on the other hand is just a absolute slap in the face for f2p because we have no hope of ever obtaining or beating such a game breaking hero. The new warden's they have are very op as well but have no use in combat since you need multiple heros from their destiny to obtain the buffs and whatnot. The new trait system is also pretty crappy as you cannot lock traits and it cost 1k gems for each roll. All in all I think igg could have introduced these heros differently, such as adding dynamica later in the year after giving us time to mess around with other possible epic heros and getting used to this new era of cc.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 700K
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TRENCH
Ive converted to the dark side. May all you remaining f2p have the same luck I did when I was f2p!
Posted on 6/30/20 6:19:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I think people complaining too much dynamica will have a good counter in 3 or 4 month,and about the need for additional hero cards you can max a dynamica on release days by 2k$ people think its insane but obtaining other dragons was the same they all cost too much but over time they get cheap,to better understand you could get 25 berserker ss by 100 bucks  on release days wich means 400 bucks for a crap f2p hero while you can have bt30 dynamica wih 300 bucks

Signature
Posted on 7/1/20 1:11:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Quite expensive and op stats, it might render legendary heroes obsolete more or less like blue greens once epic heroes flooded as we can observe the pattern of releasing 2 heroes per month which gonna affect f2p and small p2p coz even getting a single copy isn't enough.
Well upgrading stats for new heroes isn't bad but for evolution and other enhancements copies requirement is insane.

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 7/5/20 7:54:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Whales will now take over and push the rest of us out

Signature