Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 34    Total Posts: 1184630

Total:#13

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Dynamica Feedback

Sticky   [Copy link] 12/1444

Posted on 6/29/20 7:44:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Every year IGG introduces one new dragon each more powerful then those introduced before.  Dynamica (the latest addition) comes with a few new surprises. I realize not many have acquired this new gem and even fewer have been able to fully max it out, so the question of the day is what is your opinion of our newest Dragon?

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 6/29/20 7:57:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the new dragon is too much at the moment it is insane that a double evolved hero without breakthrough solo's 6 fully maxed heroes without taking damage but he is expeneive a little too expensive imo

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.63mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 6/29/20 8:19:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Epic heroes; Too costly- 21 copies of the hero required to max, that’s currently $2000 to do this.
You also require too many new stones for the relic, which has 50 levels. You then require 1000 gems per roll for the new additional traits which can’t be locked. Also the free hero is the only one that you can obtain resources for, so all in all you have made this a Hugh money grab, and locked out the majority of the player base, whom don’t have that kind of money for a mobile gaming app, and now also can’t compete against Dynamica at all in any mode.

Signature
Posted on 6/29/20 8:44:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Only word to describe Dyna is unfair. He took out a top arena team by himself with me (arena team) on defense(45% base advantage) and Dyna on offense. PvP is pretty much unplayable if you don't have him <--- top competition btw. I hope IGG sees this and consider nerfing him, at least lower % dmg and not 0.2s tick on his proc. He's just too much now, his damage is insane and on top of that he is legit immortal.

Signature
HBM AJ 55.2s      AK 2:06:6s
FT 45 3.0s    FT57 11.9s
Arena consistent top 20 (retired)
iOS player btw :D
Posted on 6/29/20 9:37:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I do not think you need to nerf him. Yes it is overpower. But it was true when SK came out. He just kill all easily. The next updates you will get something to counter also the new dragon. For me, the real problem is the new system to max any epic hero. You need a lot of money for it. It just simply go out any logic of any game unfortunately. Try to image every month 1-2 new epic heroes :) Even you can get for free, without spend a lot, they will be useless. Dont make me wrong. I am a good spender. My dragon already evo2 and relic level 14. But if igg continue in this way, the dragon will be my last investment. It is simply too much for a game, specially a mobile game. Even I doubt igg will change thier way to do buissness.
Last but not least important, when enough us enough ...

Signature
Posted on 6/30/20 4:05:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i think it's better if we have seperated challenges with epic heroes
if we will have new more epic heroes most of our heroes become useless we should find a way for challenge epics against epics , it's an idea , i don't know much but i think handling of epic heroes is hard for 90% of players ,and also lack of resources for these type hero can be a big problem all of these factors are important.
sorry i want to say this for epic heroes feedback not for Dynamica but it's related too.
i keep my post here and again sorry i talk in android chat we have more big problems in windows server and ...
so i keep my post in this topic ,thank u

Signature
----------------------------------------------------
xCyb3r
---------------------------------------------------
Posted on 7/1/20 1:20:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have watched many videos and even faced Dynamica with my full team including zephy and lava. He is quite op as expected by new dragon but on the other hand he is a way expensive. Earlier it was good just purchase a single copy and enjoy at fullest but now I think getting him one time doesn't make him fit to carry in battle even.

Signature
Billi ka Teddy!
Posted on 7/3/20 1:40:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I probably have a different opinion than most, but here goes.

Disclaimer: I have a BT30 Dyna

I actually applaud IGG for making Dynamica affordable by newly released Dragon's standards. I had saved up enough Magic Powder from Treasure Mining, Catch-a-Prize, Creation Machine, and Tree of Choice over the past 6-8 months to obtain my first two copies of Dyna F2P (relatively speaking). He costs about 2700 Powder per copy, so in order to get him on par with his Legendary Hero counterpart, it takes 3 copies and therefore ~8100 Powder (about the same as other high end P2P Heroes have taken). What makes him more affordable is that Magic Powder itself has become more accessible to F2P players. It's genuinely possible for F2P players to obtain a copy (or two) of Dyna with proper planning. This is also just the first iteration of Dyna in Floating Isle. I'm sure he'll become more affordable as time goes on. To summarize, I personally feel that the entry price point has been fairly balanced.

Now for his mechanics. He is, without question, OP. But what Dragon isn't at release? Skele was. Lava was. Zeph was. Dyna is. But I will yield some ground and say that relative to other Legendary Heroes, he is slightly more OP than most Dragons. This is probably due to his being the first Epic Dragon entry. Currently, there aren't many counters to Dyna around, but he is killable. Making his immunity to abnormal conditions and damage cap dependent upon his total health is the only thing keeping him from being a runaway train. I'm sure as time goes on, more counters will become available (both by Hero releases, and by player experimentation). There's no need to overreact (yet :)).

The other thing I'll address is the notion that we should treat Dyna like he needs all 20+ copies at the start, making him ridiculously expensive. I personally like the Relic system. It's something that can be built over time, giving use to the dupes that previously served no purpose. But by no means does Dyna (or do other Epic Heroes) need leveled Relics to be viable. Relics are more of a bonus that can be earned with time, not something to be included in entry price points.

That's my opinion thus far. I'll keep y'all updated.

Signature
Posted on 7/5/20 3:35:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So what???

Who has found a way to kill a well-built Dynamo?

It's impossible!

I paid a lot of money for past heroes. now they are all useless. Thanks for the game!

The game is dead to me.

I will not give a single cent for IGG more

Signature
Posted on 7/5/20 2:03:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

He ruined Narcia which was already terrible on Amazon

Signature