Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1186853

Total:#24

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Narcia Wars v5.0 opinions.

Hot Topics [Copy link] 23/4444

Posted on 7/22/20 1:07:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The map could change to three circles. The largest outer circle is where are the guilds are positioned.  A smaller inner circle is where all the small towns are located.  The last and smallest inner circle is where all large towns are located.  The center of the board is the Imperial Castle.  We would all have equal travel distance this way.

Signature
JudiciousFire
YouTube.com/JudiciousFire
Twitter@JudiciousFire
Insta@JudiciousFire
FB@JudiciousFire
Venmo@JudiciousFire
Posted on 7/22/20 1:51:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A thumbs up from my guild, it is still challenging but guild members did have fun (that to me is important). Nice to see it evolving.

Signature
Posted on 7/22/20 2:33:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

There are 2 bugs in Narcia.

1. When you, your friend or your enemy deploys a garrison most of the times it shows 2 garrisons, not 1.

2. The timing is BAD. It shows that I or my enemy will attack a tile or town in 1 min, but when you close NArcia and open again it shows the real time which might be 1 min 20 secs or something like that.

My Guild just lost a town because of this glitch. We made bad calculation and the other guild took it after we reduced town's HP to 10 HP.

Signature
Posted on 7/22/20 4:56:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

We learned today, that narcia is not a guild mode. It's an alliance mode. One guild alone cant win!

Signature
Posted on 7/22/20 7:37:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The narcia right now has improved what i like about the change is that you coukd see how many teams are guarding the towns which is awesome..

Signature
Posted on 7/23/20 3:23:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Our best regards to yall narcia players from ALPHAKNIGHTS guild

Its official now, since the first narcia we are STRAIGHT 5 consecutive seasons get paired with BlackSkies, InsaneDivision, Evolution, Iron.Squad, limitless, 420united, Mythic-Kings, S0A, -Notorious-........ I can named all top 30 guilds in android who are in our map

Guess what? We are only rank 150+ in Guild Might!!! How they suppose to tell in announcement they fixed narcia but we are STILL got paired with BIG GUILDS map (?)

But still, i am proud of my guild because we always finish at rank 10 or better. This current particular season we got rank 5 so far, we are the only guild who has rank 75++ in terms of guild might, but have been included in top 10 narcia board rank :) :) :)

But sadly, we never reach Imperial City as long as we are in this hell map tho haha. Only could satisfy with just largetown rewards

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 7/23/20 8:19:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@FirstLady these are the bugs.

1. Duplicate Glitch - https://streamable.com/2z7ihs

2. Timing Glitch - https://streamable.com/vicm20

Signature
Posted on 7/24/20 4:51:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What even happened last night, woke up and found all our towns gone, I guess it was the alliance of the 6 guilds.. i don't like this game mode (can't sleep, can't eat etc) igg if you could stop this Alliance guild Attacking  because 6 top guilds Aliliance attacked us yesterday! Very disappointed!

Signature
Posted on 7/24/20 9:48:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Either I missed it or I'm surprised no one has brought this up.

WE CAN NOW SEE NUMBER OF GARRISONS!!!

At first, it was a good thing since we had asked for it, it shows IGG is listening.. But then, we noticed we can see garrison numbers of other guilds.  Identifying weak points (less garrisons) was easy. 

You should NOT be able to see other guilds garrison number!

Signature
Posted on 7/25/20 7:21:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Unfortunately the 1,500 tile limit has made no difference to a guild dominating the board. It is easy to discard tiles to allow one to capture more towns. The limit should have been placed on towns! Barring the top two or three guilds the game becomes irrelevant after large towns are released & certainly after the Castle battle is over,  as there are no more rewards ( apart from holding the castle). So up to this point point the game is exciting but beyond its akin to watching paint dry! So I think u you may need to think about a reward system that caters for the other 36 or so guilds!

Signature