Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 13    Total Posts: 1185310

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Epic Battle Feedback

Sticky   [Copy link] 5/1378

Posted on 7/21/20 10:39:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As you all know a new feature was released in the most recent update "Epic Battle", this feature allows us to battle an Epic hero to win Epic hero soulstones.  
[Guides] Introduction to the Epic Heroes

Personally speaking I think the implementation of this feature smooths out the very rough introduction of the Epic hero series.  It stays true to the existing meta, while presenting a much easier and quicker means to obtain these new heroes then the traditional rolling system.

Downside to this is that while I expect and agree that there should be a level of difficulty to actually obtain the heroes, I fear that the current setup excludes all low might & F2P players from actually being able to obtain them.  Being that these heroes are intended to be stronger then the legendary series, only those who are fortunate enough to have good heroes with solid builds will have a chance at beating the Epic hero.

Feel free chime in and share your views on the feature, as well as helping out others to navigate this system as quickly and efficiently as possible.

*Do you like or hate the feature?
*What would you change about the feature?
*Do you think it is too difficult for some players?
*What is a list of solid hero & build is required to run this feature?

Remember "Sharing is caring":D

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 7/21/20 12:05:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

just wanted to know, how often this event is gonna happen?

Signature
Posted on 7/21/20 12:08:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i had a 4 star break though 30 zeph, so I didnot have any problems clearing all stages of young spark, but I need the other new epic hero "blood boa" or some thing. so is this event going to happen again soon and will it have the same hero soulstones to offer or will the hero change?

Signature
Posted on 7/21/20 12:21:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice and easy hopefully this event is on a weekly/monthly base
malaise or soulhealer is all you need and a highdamage hero (zephy dove lava asura)

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.7mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 7/21/20 2:25:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i would change it to a permament game mode not an event like blitz gauntlet and daily refreshing new hero nor do the stages again

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 1.7mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 7/21/20 4:24:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Tbh, I totally agree with your opinion the dungeons might be to difficult for the weaker people or people who dont use things like discord to get good builds. otherwise you also have extremely hard dungeons for f2p like the archdemon master dungeon 6-10 where p2p even cant beat it with a very very good setup. Also the reflect dungeons would be hard to f2p to beat idk if they fixed it yet but it would one shot heroes without WA insignia

Signature