Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1186853

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Gathering ALL Narcia Map From The Previous Season

[Copy link] 9/781

Posted on 8/1/20 11:10:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi there. I hope u guys are stay healthy & safety today :)

I am really curious and wanna know, how many maps are narcia have and also who's the WINNER of each map. We are all know that the requirement for guilds in order to enable to register at narcia is top 10000 guild might rank and also minimum member register 5 then leader/vice can register the guild so it can participate in Narcia.

But we also know that not all top 10k rank guild are registered theirselves in narcia. And assuming that there's around 40-45 guild per narcia map (My map contain 43 guilds who participated in that map) i would say theres approximate 200 different map with their own guilds who participated on that map

In the simple way, its like FF. One FF map contains 4 guilds and thats means theres must be others maps ofc.

And i've come to the point that, " how the others map doing? Is the competition there are kindal off & bit loose rather that the top tier map? Is it impossible to the guild who had rank 9999 to get paired with Top 5 guilds right? (We already know there's a case that guild who have rank 150 got paired with guild rank 1,2,3,4,5 somehow... But the participant of the map is only 40) "

Frankly speaking, i want to do a survey to gather all information about all the Narcia Map that available in the past season. The goal is to know the behavour of the "matchmaking" by CC. If we can observe the Range/Span of the rank of each map,the we can try to guess " is my guild gonna get paired with big guilds next season if i lowered my guild rank into rank 150? How about rank 200, is it still gonna paired with top guilds in the top map? " Until we reached the point that certain rank wont get paired to the Top Tier Map, no matter what.

If anyone saw this thread, please send me the screenshoot of your previous narcia rank board. I really appreciate it thank you all and happy clashing

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 8/1/20 11:21:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is my map winner from the previous narcia. How to search the previous result of narcia: Guild > Events > Narcia > Rangkings

Signature

Android Server

Posted on 8/2/20 8:52:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's very ambitious (to say the least) to believe that you can acquire a large enough sampling from the 200 maps you estimated from 5 seasons to gather enough information to shed light into the matching system of IGG, but I have to applaud your efforts.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/3/20 1:04:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

FWIW when I asked around on LINE several seasons back, I only got response from 3 maps (most probably top 3) only. Didn't manage to get response from more.

I asked because I wanted to know the boundaries for imperial chest... This is the data I have collected so far (first column is imperial points, the 2nd is imperial chest type):

1000 ... II
1750 ... III
2050 ... III
2450 ... IV
2550 ... IV

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 8/3/20 2:29:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Last narcia session ss

Signature
Posted on 8/3/20 2:30:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Forgot the ss

Signature
Posted on 8/3/20 1:11:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Signature
*TheDevilsCartel*
Posted on 8/22/20 11:40:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lets see if u guys can help by screeshoots the prev narcia season and post here, i would really appreciate it thankyou :)

Signature

Android Server

Posted on 8/22/20 5:07:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here you go, first page

Signature
Posted on 8/23/20 6:58:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a narcia map of my own guild Lets-Play-Narcia (my main smurf) has. On our map, the range of guild rank who participated there is rank 3900-4950 Guild Might rank. We are sitting on around 4700 guild might rank, and it was on purpose because we want to be a guild that have most activeness and also want to faced inactive & unorganized enemies. Thats why we manage to get the Imperial Castle first and claim all rewards. We also share the IC to other guilds who "worthy" to get the IC rewards. By that mean is, guilds who manage to get to the nearest town of IC (sadly, because my map have super inactives guilds on narcia, only 3 guild who manage to get to IC and can attack it, including my guild). So, if u guys have a guild who participated in narcia, and your guild isnt on this Narcia Map screenshoots, please help me out by post the screenshoot of your narcia map leaderboard, thankyou :)

Signature

Android Server