Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 7    Total Posts: 1189360

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Lost Realm Demon fights are more rare ??

[Copy link] 5/643

Posted on 8/17/20 3:04:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi folks

Is it me, or LR Demon fights are more rare now ?? Earlier i had them left and right on both accs, at least one per day, and not i have used like 20 cards on one acc, and i only had 1 battle and on other i didn't had it for 2 days. This is really weird. I wonder if only i have this thing, or others feels same?

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/17/20 8:35:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have the same issue, used to get them a lot but after update used 20 cards to try and get the LR demon blitz quests complete and only got 2 LR demon fights.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 1.3 Mil
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: TheCoalition
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Quest to get Maxed BT 35 Dynamica status: Complete.
Posted on 8/18/20 2:39:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Notice it as well, and it's not just the AD, there seem to be less double Evo and the centaur as well.

Signature
Posted on 8/19/20 3:35:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Today more demons and bosses compared to a looooong time

Signature
Posted on 8/20/20 11:59:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Now that they have added the new tier tasks in Blitz, you have a set amount of time to fight 5 Here be Demons battles. I don't know whether the reduced frequency corresponds with this change but it certainly makes it more challenging to complete this task.

Signature
Windows Server - 1M Might - FTK
Posted on 12/2/20 9:34:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wanted to open a new thread for this... Being manipulated is my best guess. Why not put the "randomness algorithm" in place and then let it be no matter how the game development progresses

Signature