Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 61    Total Posts: 1186647

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Lavanica - F2p win [No tapjoy]

[Copy link] 6/518

Posted on 8/18/20 7:49:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is my first post to celebrate the arrival of this bad guy into my unique account.

After some hard grind and years of patience, I won Lavanica from soulstones, with no tapjoy at all.
I’ve accumulated them from a mix of events :  Fountain Fortuna, Pirate Booty  and more recently, the Labyrinth.

I may not be the only one to get it that way but hey, what a bliss !!!

I'm btw open to any build suggestion.

Cheers all.

Signature
Posted on 8/18/20 9:04:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congratulations! I like to use vampiric grail whicked armour holy convection and dodge for mine, lava is a great hero and I'm happy to see you have such a achievement! :)

Signature
Server:Amazon&android
Might:450k+ 
Guild:sundown
I'm a turkey that works well with oof turkey, I'm F2P and have gotten very far, thanks to all my great friends being there for me :)

Android:
Might:130k+ 
Guild:none
Posted on 8/18/20 10:43:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I start with TP and SL insig + SI (mix traits) and keep it till now.  With this build, lava survivability is dependent on the timing of your drop when raiding. If you can get lava TP to activate 3 sec after the drop, you are set (tp will activate again at 8 sec covering lava 2s vulnerability, and the cycle will repeat). At bt1, alone with doom balloon, this lava (timed drop) can survive against a defending high level Zeph while db clear the base. Its a very cost-effective build

Signature
Posted on 8/18/20 11:39:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congratz! Slow and steady :)

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/19/20 5:14:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gratz dude, first dragon on f2p is always something, assuming you are f2p of course. You will not be that happy from another one ;).
When i won first dragon which was Arctica, my hands were shaking, and not long ago when i collected enough MP to exchange it to Dyna it was like, "Whooaaaa, that was quick. Ok, back to saving gems for MP". Now I'm collecting MP for evolution.
Anyway i was using SL with FG insignia and almost full Dodge, but i have changed to VG/SL and i must say it is not dying too often. Better than previous build. Walla or Fox can die more quickly than Lava. But TP may also work. Full fudge imo, out mix with acc pet.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/20/20 1:55:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Congrats! Btw are u from ios or android?? And if u are interest, feel free to contact me on Line my id is clasher_indonesia we have some kind of "F2P legendary players" groupchat that usually sharing heroes build, gamemodes and rewards that best for F2P :)

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 8/21/20 12:32:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like SH, NP + SL + SI + dodge.  I have never used TP on lava but I'm sure it would be good as well.  I like SH because it keeps enemy heroes from healing which is huge for taking down Zeph and other lavanicas.  If Zeph can't heal lava will win the battle 9 times out of 10.  I have been using NP lately because I really like the disarming part, that gives lava a second to survive in between procs.

Signature