Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1186853

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] started playing again after 4 years

[Copy link] 6/402

Posted on 8/19/20 11:53:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hello guys decided to start playing the game but I have no idea what to do this game changed a lot can u help mee

Signature
Posted on 8/19/20 11:54:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

idk what to do

Signature
Posted on 8/19/20 2:32:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

http://cc.forum.igg.com/m/topic?ctid=293483&iggid=226363889

Click on this link it will redirect you to the most updated guide(comment by me) Welcome back

Signature
Ingamename censored
Might 2 mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
discord ℭͥԅԑͣԑͫ℘ყ❥#4692
Posted on 8/19/20 11:06:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Many things have changed from that time. I see you have many old heroes, which still can be used. But point 1 is to get more newer heroes. Dumno if you are F2P or P2P but this is priority for all. Read 123457 post, and if you will have any questions just ask here. 
And welcome back.

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/20/20 1:52:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Contact me on Line my id is clasher_indonesia maybe u can join our guild groupchat and we will help u out there better :)

Signature
Lets make CC great again!

Android Server

F2P players club - former heavy P2P n retired on Arena

PM to join Legendary F2P Players groupchat, Line id : clasher_indonesia
Posted on 8/20/20 11:29:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Welcome back danishh! I think the posts here pretty much spell it out.  Not to repeat but.....

123457 - Most recent updated guide, unfortunately these change with almost every update, but you were given the latest.

Cichociemiak - Your hero lineup is outdated, but I am sure you knew that considering the extended period you have been gone.

Captain_F2P - This is key, the quickest way to catchup and keep up is to join a solid guild or chat group where you can learn from more experienced active members.  You are welcomed to always ask questions here as we do have some very helpful and experience players frequenting here as well.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 8/21/20 7:53:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Check out JudiciousFire’s YouTube videos as well. He has some top hero videos as well as all heroes up the epics broken down by build. I also prefer the subreddit, nothing against you forums guys because y’all have been here for the long haul and are very experienced. But the subreddit is more active and has other guides as well. I wouldn’t suggest the discord channel unless you’re P2P, and even then take everything with a grain of salt because they seem more immature for the most part.

Signature