Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 3    Total Posts: 1186853

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Chat (Android)] Negating Prism

[Copy link] 6/2123

Posted on 8/20/20 9:22:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So right after making a post on the new enchantment I rolled the new talent lol, so yeah just wondering who it's good on and whatnot.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 805k
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: EternalAtake_
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Currently on a quest to obtain a bt 30 dynamica. 
Posted on 8/21/20 12:07:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here a few candidates: Demon Stalker-his passive inhibit(4s) + the new talent disarm(3.5) would give your team a huge advantage at the start of battle in close range attack mode. Both activate on defence and there's no need for him to proc. VS is another, the new talent allow her to disarm at more regular intervals+she can survive with 1 defensive talents + she a complete melee hero.  There is also rune, lava, zeph

Signature
Posted on 8/21/20 12:13:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have mixed feelings about it. Currently have it on Rune and Phobos and I like it in arena, but it makes them squishy since it doesn’t have any dmg reduction or health boost and the talent has limited range so it’s no good in raids. My impression is that it needs to be on a support because it doesn’t offer any offensive boost and needs to be on someone with a damage cap because it doesn’t offer any survivability.

Signature
Posted on 8/21/20 5:41:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Not sure but i met a ronin in previous lostland... really really immortal as *heck.... sh, rune, ripper...no use
I saw something that looks like this emblem appear. Like i said not sure at all, could be the new enchantment too

Maybe a combo. Just saying so you can think about it.
Not many can hit trough elusive....so if you can stop that and steal their energy while  healing up again.... who knows

Signature
Posted on 8/21/20 5:58:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Imo best would be heroes which have damage cap, or already reduced damage taken. With this talent you need to pick if hero is for attack/defense/silencing opponents. You can't pick 2 options in same time imo. I think one or team is enough, otherwise while team will be easier to defeat

Signature
Leader of Nation_Army. Want to know more about us ?? Check this:
http://cc.forum.igg.com/topic?ctid=189821&t=1454402552&p=1

Posted on 8/21/20 7:47:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ended up going with ram as the contender for the new news, I must say he does die a little bit more but I can see my heros killing opponent's faster (I think lol) so I'll use this for a bit a see if it's worth keeping. Might also test out my tp insignia instead of sl on him.

Signature
Happy Clashing Everyone!
Might: 805k
CC Name: MineCon12
Guild: EternalAtake_
Android F2P going on 7 years strong. Currently on a quest to obtain a bt 30 dynamica. 
Posted on 8/21/20 12:22:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have it on Lava right now and it seems to be pretty good so far.  I wanted to put it on rune but I do not have the skin and didn't want to change his 10/10 sh.

Signature